• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Female training/weight loss and breast size

Wait a minute

Tellherthatatightbodyandlittlebreastsgotogether It'sinproportionandperfect Getsomechickenfilletstofilloutclothing
It'sbettertohaveasmokingbodyanbewishingforbiggercleavageThahavingabody you areunhappywithThere' alwaysboobjobsalthoughithinknaturalsmallbrestsarethe best looking.

Lots of women complain that their breasts are the first place they lose weight from. I think they are crazy. They don't know how good they have it. My breasts probably weigh 2kilos each. All they are is disgusting fat storage sacks, it's nothing pretty. IwouldkillforaBorAcupWheniloseweighthat'soneofthe first things i'm fixing. I would do it now but that would just look weird. Afatpersonwithsmallbreastsisunheardoflol.

that's better!
Posted via Mobile Device

lol yeah that is better actually. If only i could rewind half of the stupid things i say.

If you know that spot reduction is impossible, then the flipside must be that spot retention must also be impossible.

This is such an obvious thing, but having never thought of a scenario where someone would want to retain fat I had never thought of it before. Thanks.

I imagine I will have a few of these simplistic 'eureka' moments while learning. :D

This forum will soon be like New Idea, I thought it was about training.

Knowing which celeb bought a double choc muffin last week adds 20kg to your squat!

Unfortunately today is deadlifts and chins.

Ok... Boys! I can't believe I'm going to talk about this topic!
Don't I wish you could spot reduce!!!!
When I started training I was a... '12DD'... now, I'm lucky to fit into a '10B' bra.
Chicken fillets don't do anything for me these days.... So yes, woman will drop fat from there boobs!

Last edited:
Well unless you are going into a bodybuilding contest or have to drop weight for a comp, is there a reason to cut back that much?

You can still be a smoking hot, toned, and strong women, while at the same time maintain some curves....

Like anything its all about balance..and what is more important to you.

Annie was tested at 17% bodyfat, its not like shes gone nuts.

The average fit women is 25%.

The average fit woman looks like a whale next to Annie.

All Annie did was lift progressively heavier weights and eliminated processed food, she didnt go nuts.

Every female athlete thats in good nick will have this problem.

I doubt many girls will ever get to Annies level anyway, nothing to worry about.

Ok... Boys! I can't believe I'm going to talk about this topic!
Don't I wish you could spot reduce!!!!
When I started training I was a... '12DD'... now, I'm lucky to fit into a '10B' bra.
How tall are you, and what weights were you at beginning and now? It might be useful for some people to have an idea of how these things relate.

I'm 5.11". When I started at PTC I was about 90kg + and I was full of cellulite. I was a size 16 jean and now I'm a size 10. I'm 74kg now, I still have curves, I look fit and toned, I haven't gone nuts.

Last edited:
I didnt mean it to come across as "Annie" had gone nuts, I doubt that Marcos or Annie, would actually allow it...A side effect of good education and training.

I cant say I know what you mean by the self esteem issues not being a women and all. But I can relate to what you have lost, my wife went from a 12D, to a 10EE / 12E, while breast feeding and now a 10C after, it is a very noticable difference..But she is not as tall as you, far from it(5'5") at 5'11 Annie you could carry a lot more and still be quite proportional..17% BF that i, impressive for a women. Even though you have lost a tad uptop, I am sure you have found a sexy set of pins, and a toned but! its all about shifting attention, and working with what you have..

I am sure you would have gained a lot of confidence knowing how strong you are and what you have achieved.

When Annie started she tried a cardio session, struggled with 8kg KB's, and went home.

That was Feb/March 2009.

In May 2010, she should win the Vic State titles, set the National Records in her class, weighing 15-20kg less than a year ago.

These are the WPC world records in her class

75 KG. CLASS
S 100.0 Shmyrina. Mariya 90 RUS 10/02/2009 Rostov
B 72.5 Tripp. Jody 66 USA 04/03/2009 Idaho Falls
D 140.0 Tripp. Jody 66 USA 04/03/2009 Idaho Falls
T 310.0 Shmyrina. Mariya 90 RUS 10/02/2009 Rostov 100-70-140

Annie has already squatted 92.5kg, benched 62.5kg and deadlifted 132.5kg.

Thats pretty good progress. These are her targets for the Nats in August

I wish I'd videoed her first ever session lol

A gym full of world record holders!!

Have you posted up transformation pics anywhere Annie?

Spiros,

Welcome to the forum mate, good to have you on board. Do you workout down at PTC Frankston with Markos? What's your experience like and your goals. Do you aim to stick around here and become an active member...

Annie put it out there contributing to this thread so we appreciate her honesty and sincerity. Even if she's not quite the size 10 she's claimed to be its still a great transformation story so is worth a little lattitude. Your last couple of posts, which I did manage to read before they were deleted, probably weren't the best way to introduce yourself to the forum. You can point out a fact without pulling down one of our well regarded members in your first post. But welcome anyway, and I look forward to learning a bit more about your training.

Cheers mate,
Mike