• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Variations of leg curls

Cheers,

I've read that I can use a barbell for GHR. I might try this in place of leg curls, I'll still be doing seated leg curls though.

* GHR on lat pulldown/seated calf raise - Machine/environment didn't allow me to do this properly/ No gym buddy to sit on legs.

I jam my legs under a power rack. Find something in your gym! look harder!

Have also seen 150 kilos on a smith machine, on the bottom rack and the dude had his feet under it,.

I've tried heaps of ways to do GHR's. Once you use a GHR bench you will never go back.

Badger your gym to get one.

This is what you need for glute ham raise.

We got some clips of Commando Steve performing some exercises on it, unfortunately didn't video him doing an actual hamstring raise, but plenty of youtube clips on that:

GHD Commercial Glute Ham Raise