• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sweet Success

Jim_Junkie

Hey, I'm looking for some protein powders that are free from artificial sweeteners (e.g aspartame, sucralose), thickeners, stabilizers etc..

In particular I am after a natural (plain flavoured):

-Whey Protein Isolate
- Casein Protein

Does anyone know where can I get these? Cheers :)

Proffesionalwhey are an aussie company and use local ingredients. They have a unflavuored protien. Would recomend them to anyone

I second bulk nutrients.
They are considering making an all natural premixed one if the demand gets high enough...but in the mean time take noobs advice :)

bulk nurtients..

add cinnamon cocoa and stevia and bam done.. :)
Be careful when buying cinnamon in jars as some contain sugar, buy the cinnamon bark only, not as sweet obviously but has nice flavour. I sprinkle it on sweet potato (when bulking)

No, it's not. It is an artificial sweetener, basicly just a sugar molecule with chlorine attached. It's 600 times sweeter than sugar.

No, it's not. It is an artificial sweetener, basicly just a sugar molecule with chlorine attached. It's 600 times sweeter than sugar.

You dont want that shit, do some research on it,

It ****s th ph balance of your bowls and killed something like 50% of good bacteria in rat guts...

Now how do all our nutrients enter our body?

n00bs,

Good point. But you must remember thats in rats guts, when you change to humans its a whole new can of worms! ;)

Yeah it might be even worse...

But we dont know because they dont really do those tests now.. we are the new "rats"