• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Books to Read

Yeah sorry bout that it looks like it's broken. You don't need them all just try them out at the uni closest to you :).
Posted via Mobile Device

My best advice though is Amazon. I just bought 3 books from there for $200 inc shipping 2-5 international courier. If I bought them here (hard to find but borders.com.au have it and so do my uni books stores) they would have cost 300+ not including shipping. Big difference when you want to/need to buy a lot of books.

Cheers Dave,
Will go to Amazon then ;)
When i looked at the online store for that book shop they didn't have any of the books mentioned in the thread anyway, haha.
I generally just like to have a flick through a book before purchasing it :)

Revived my copy of strength, muscle and power by Brooks D. Kubik.

I have read the first few chapters and got to say i am loving it so far as the writhing is top notch and the training principles are inline with what i have been figuring out with my own experimentation.

Last week ordered a copy of:

Practical Programming - Rippetoe & Kilgore
Strength, Muscle and Power by Brooks D. Kubik & Dinosaur Training.

Looking forward to them arriving so i can get into reading them :D

Science and Practice of Strength Training 2nd Ed - Zatsiorsky and Kraemer

I really rate this book. This along with Talmant's Sheiko dvd set, and Sheiko's book are my current favorites.

there is a bad translation available free online. I'll see if I can find my copy. There are also a couple of articles and fragments of emails and programs floating around. The Talmant stuff really helps put the pieces together.

I have about 40 different templates. Most are still in Russian, but dead easy to translate.

oh yeh i forgot the one on elitefts.

any articles or different write ups/explanations

were is talmants stuffs?