• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
P

pepe

i just got hold of seinfeld DVD series and it's bought back some great memories.some classic scenes
like from season 4 'The Contest'

In the episode where the four main characters have a bet about who can go the longest without masturbating.
Naturally, Kramer is out pretty much instantly

What was your favourite episode?

Seinfeld The Contest Kramer Is OUT
[YOUTUBE]OI8JJCf8Tvo[/YOUTUBE]

top ten best Seinfeld Moments....Geroge Costanza Jerry Seinfeld Elaine Benes Cosmo Kramer
[YOUTUBE]WsKNvGeNKyE[/YOUTUBE]

and how your forget about festivus with the steel pole lol
[YOUTUBE]I-wm9N0KiAs[/YOUTUBE]

it's hard to pick just one episode that stands out all up it was a damn funny show
gotta love kramer funny bloke

the one that cracks me up is the soup nazi , my mum is always making soup so we nicknamed her the soup nazi
"back of the line , no soup for you

any episode with kramer and numan in it
like the one where they were taking the bottles interstate to get the refund and find jerries car that got stolen by the nutcase mechanic

George is partial to Shitting without a shirt on, and he gets so wrapped in by the 3-D picture in a friends bathroom that he gets busted Shirtless after using the restroom.

kramer works in a bagel shop, an 8year strike ,strike's over! i'm back to work! then goes back out on strike again lol

how can you say that just one is good , they are all funny as

the close talker would have to be my fave ,mainly because i know someone that is exactly the same , gets right up on your face when they are talking to you, you can turn around to look at something and they follow you around face still right up close

oh the one with the quiet talked , again because i know a quiet talker , when i talk to i feel like i'm dead " hey what did you say "

Do you ever think of one episode as two different?

Me and my friend we would start talking about Seinfeld about a storyline, say example the bubble boy episode" and then we would start laughing year what about "the one with the ugly baby where kramer burns down the cabin" and realize later they are all in the same episode.

Some of the episodes with very different plotlines happening simultaneously. I just remember each plot independently and not think of it as being one episode