• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc ppp

Gareth, Wayne, Will, Jonathon and Jack are doing 3 weeks in one, and progressing well.

This cant work indefinitely, but they eat right, recover and progress. I mean there numbers are their for all to see, not just in the gym, they actually compete.

I read most journals on here, I wish I could drag some of the guys into PTC to train with these guys to show them whats possible

Your right people can push themselves a lot harder than what they think.

How long are you expecting them to be able to do this for.

2 cycles, maybe more

It should be pointed out that they are relatively new to this kind of training. Whilst all except Jack had lifted before, it was not at this level of intensity.

Gareth was the only one to have squatted previously, and that was without a squat rack lol

Had I not come across PTC, there is no chance I would still be training.
Having recently experienced training in a standard commercial gym, I can now see the difference.
The things I am learning and experiencing are things I now couldn't imagine my life without.

Never thought I would compete either, nor did I have any interest when I first started. When I was doing PPP the first time and things began to progress I enjoyed it heaps more and actually wanted to compete.

Have to say Bazza, I push myself because of what I think, not harder than what I think I can... And coz Markos is there haha

Such a motivating and positive place to be, I look forward to every session.

Gareth, Wayne, Will, Jonathon and Jack are doing 3 weeks in one, and progressing well.

This cant work indefinitely, but they eat right, recover and progress. I mean there numbers are their for all to see, not just in the gym, they actually compete.<cut>

Actually I'm doing 2 weeks of PPP each week for now.
Just seeing how far I can push it before I fail :)

I've done 5 weeks on the squat program so far, the deadlift/bench I've done most of it before.