• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Hi,
Here we post our favourite bodybuilding pics.
Could be a favourite bodybuilder, an awesome photo, inspirational photo or a photo of a physique you admire or wish to achieve.

Capish?

Brian Buchanan

Brian Buchanan

I love this guys physique. The shoulder to waist ratio is unbeleivable. Some say he had a 22" waist, and look at those guns. :eek:

brian.jpg
hss8412.jpg

those Brian Buchanan pictures are amazing. it doesn't seem real. he would have a problem buying pants. but i suppose its a good problem to have

Frank McGrath has the perfect physique.

Has he released details on what he takes, or his he "natural"?

his on ronnie colemans "dat der celltech supplements". either way much respect to him. Very aesetically pleasing body without the GH gut most guys have

the man who started it all for me. Everytime i train back i think of this man. The man who started the trend for "barn yard lats". Mr yates i am not worthy!! LoL comparing my back in the avatar to his i have a loooooong way to go.

DorianYates.jpg

Last edited:
okay, if we're gonna talk awesome bodybuilders then we need to include flex wheeler.

picture.php

his symmetry was insane.

okay, if we're gonna talk awesome bodybuilders then we need to include flex wheeler.

picture.php

his symmetry was insane.

thats what really shits me in the BB comps. He was by far the best BB on some days and always lost to the mass monsters (re GH gut) an even when they werent dialled in on the day he still came 2nd. He should have at least won 1 olympia imo.

Good thing to see that dexter has won 1 and the powers that be in the BB comittee are listening to the peoples call to move away from the mass monsters to a more symmetry physique

Good thing to see that dexter has won 1 and the powers that be in the BB comittee are listening to the peoples call to move away from the mass monsters to a more symmetry physique

i highly doubt the federations are 'listening' to fans or spectators. You've got to remember that the guy who get on stage, when it comes to pro bodybuilding, or even pro-amature bodybuilding is that their essentially 'brands', the brand of 'jay Cutler', 'Flex Wheeler', 'Ronnie Coleman' & 'Branch Warren' carry's a lot of weight. When it comes to competitions, they call out's are probably decided even before they come onto stage for the basic poses.

bodybuilding is riddled with politics. Like it or not. When money's invovled, politics is shortly behind

I thought Serge competed in the over 200lb class at the Olympia, he definitely did in Pumping Iron. He mustve weighed 220 - 230lb off season I guess.