• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

purchase tractor tyre for trye flip excercise

Hey Karen, PTC got theres from a place in Minto, I've been meaning to ask where, might be good for you too, not to far away.
Thanks Pete!!
My brother has ties in with a few 4x4 competition organisers, they use the big tyres for events, hill climbs etc. If he cant get one, might get Trent onto it, he still owes me a favour ;)

if anyone knows where I can get a used truck tyre in Melb, I'd really appreciate it!!

probably not a tractor tyre...way beyond my abilities LOL

if anyone knows where I can get a used truck tyre in Melb, I'd really appreciate it!!

probably not a tractor tyre...way beyond my abilities LOL

Just go to a petrol station, wait for the pumps to be empty and the tanker truck will show up. When he goes inside to sign the paperwork, put the truck on blocks and take all it's tyres.

Tyre places love giving tyres away. It costs a fortune in fees to dispose of those big tyres and giving it away saves them the fees. Not to mention that they have already charged the machine owner the disposal fee. They keep the cash and you get a tyre.

bahahahaha ... excuse me Mr Burly Tyre Salesman....would you mind giving me a hand winching this big ugly truck tyre into the boot?

I mean, I don't want to break a nail or anything, you understand...

:eek:

Just watch that he doesn't wreck your car with his forklift. No-one lifts anything anymore, apparently it's bad for you.

Just watch that he doesn't wreck your car with his forklift. No-one lifts anything anymore, apparently it's bad for you.

excellent point. borrowing my dad's car as the boot is bigger so dammit I'm not getting that wrecked... will just have to flip it over and over until I get to the car and flip it in myself....

*like that's gonna happen* :p

excellent point. borrowing my dad's car as the boot is bigger so dammit I'm not getting that wrecked... will just have to flip it over and over until I get to the car and flip it in myself....

*like that's gonna happen* :p

I like the dedication but they are made to roll. I'd roll it to the car if I were you and then flip it in. ;)

Just being helpful.

G'day not sure what type of car your dad has, but I think you'll need a ute.

I don't know if any cars boot would be big enough for a tractor tyre!

I'm going for a truck tyre...there is no way I could flip, move or do anything useful with a tractor tyre.... i'm tiny!
but yes, it's possible I may need a ute...

Lol road test them in their carpark, if they are too heavy, flip them back!

At first i laughed, thought it was funny, but then i thought....how's that even gonna work, how would you be able to flip it back?? lol :D

Maybe just go to a different tyre place each weekend, ask to test it out, flip it a few times and then say you changed your mind, or "I'll think about it".

At first i laughed, thought it was funny, but then i thought....how's that even gonna work, how would you be able to flip it back?? lol :D

Maybe just go to a different tyre place each weekend, ask to test it out, flip it a few times and then say you changed your mind, or "I'll think about it".

don't forget I'd also have my sledgehammer with me for the hammer test as well. Could you imagine? Ah, this could be an awesome free workout every weekend for laughs... :D

don't forget I'd also have my sledgehammer with me for the hammer test as well. Could you imagine? Ah, this could be an awesome free workout every weekend for laughs... :D

Lol...that would look hilarious, especially if you brought your water bottle, for a few sips between sets. Maybe listen to the iPod as well while sledgehammering those suckers. :D

Lol...that would look hilarious, especially if you brought your water bottle, for a few sips between sets. Maybe listen to the iPod as well while sledgehammering those suckers. :D

might be able to also fit in a few sets of chin ups on the tyre racks inside in between hammering and flipping sets ... bahaha :p