• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Expendables

Don't know it that type of movie is up my alley but I did notice Arnie make a guest appearance.

Seen it last night.

Loved it.

Mickey Rourke is awesome in it, as is Randy Couture.

Last edited:
I was quite interested when I heard Randy Couture was in it, though wasn't sure how he'd go. I read one review of the A-Team that said all actors did a great job except for Rampage Jackson, who sucked apparently. I wonder if we'll see more MMA stars hit the big screen.

i saw it the other night.... its basically rambo 4... and i didnt really like it. the chick in it isnt even hot!!

Chick isn't hot- true
No story line - true
Not as good as it could have been - true
Is Terry crews and his shot gun awesome - true

It could have been better by far but if you turn off your need for a plot and just follow the action it comes off well. It is definately not up there with First Blood but it is still pretty cool. The constant jokes about jet li being a short ass are good too but I biased as I like teasing short people.
Posted via Mobile Device

You can really tell Sylvester Stallone made this one...but good bit of nonsense if you wanna relive the action 90's with explosions and muscle. That shotgun is crazy lol.

Rambo group style...If you seen enough "Action" flicks from the 80's you
could probably guess whats gonna happen next...

It was good seeing again Sly and Drago together.

The 2nd one may be okay.

Apparently the following may be in the movie

Hulk Hogan
Mr T
Van Damme
Sylvester Stallone
Arnold
Bruce Willis
Stone Cold