• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc physical transformation challenge

..........i don't want your help, so don't flatter yourself!!!

Actually, those are the only "fighting" words I can see.
The quote that you posted from PTC is a very good example of what he is talking about. You were not mentioned at all.
To be blunt, you (and me) need all the help you can get. It would be smart not to burn bridges.

We will see. He didn't get it right anyways. He has dramatised the whole thing to make his newsletter sound good.

That's journalism for you.

Well I read some of your threads and if anything, Markos has watered it down a fair bit.

Too bad if you don't like tough words. Listening to Markos' tough criticism has helped me progress beyond my goals in half the time I set for myself.

I don't agree with all of his methods, the way he talks to people AND he has little to no experience with women my size. Men and women are different. People of different sizes and strengths have different needs.

Also ... correct me if i am wrong here. Didn't he say he has only had 2 women my size at his gym? Both women he was unsuccessful with helping? They left never to return?

I have no interest in talking to that person, or taking their advice, don't put me in a newsletter and i won't ever address you again PTC. (I have been avoiding him for the past couple of weeks since i worked out i want nothing to do with him.) I don't even read anything with PTC on it.

Please stop posting in this thread. It is completely off topic and your just being a pain.

Mods can you please clean up this thread and delete a heap of posts, mine included.

If it's not about me, i apologise, but it still annoys me reading it. You can't take the bad ass hard line with everyone and think it is going to work. Not everyone buys into "tough love". The tough love thing can work in the opposite way that you intended. It can leave people wondering why they ever asked for help in the first place.

No one is useless or a lost cause. Every day is a chance for a new beginning. If people are asking for help, they are already showing that they are worth the effort.

Maybe use some of that enthusiasm for more positive encouragement? You can be truthful without being nasty.

There is nothing wrong with eating bread, chocolate and mayonnaise. It's not a recipe for failure. You can eat anything you want in moderation. There is no magical cure for emotional eaters, or over eaters, or binge eaters. You have to deal with it daily. Some days are going to be better than others. It's not about being weak.

If you want to recommend cutting out everything that didn't come out of the ground, that's awesome! But it doesn't mean that people not following your plan are going to fail.

I'm not going to fail and i'm eating wholemeal bread, low fat mayo, and dark chocolate every single day.

Yeah i can stop posting. I only come in here because the topic looked interesting. Then i read further and found that blurb.

A truly sad, useless case.

They can’t help themselves, **** em.

They are on a new diet, it includes bread, mayonnaise and chocolate, I shit you not. I’m thinking of using this weight loss diet for my clients that need to gain weight.

Now this person on this website may lose some weight, but in the long run, they will end up MUCH fatter. Calorie restriction with no muscle retention is a recipe for disaster that leads to morbid obesity.

I see now, it's a newsletter with no right of reply. Fair enough. Delete away. Ban me. Whatever. Oh crazy me taking offence to those words. Should i eat some more cement?

Get "what"

There is something disturbing about people who think their way is the only way.

I don't get why you guys are bitching about eating tuna. I'm loving Sole Mare tuna in olive oil with broccoli. It has replaced roast pork spare ribs and chicken thighs as my emotional food. My local Coles has had that on special at $2.49 for a 185g can. I think I've had about 20 so far in the last couple of weeks.

I'm starting to get the fine balance of fat loss while maintaining my planned strength gain. If I stick to it >95%, in 3 months, I should have visible abs to go with a 200kg DL and a 170kg SQ. :^)

Sole Mare Tuna in Outlook Drive Dandenong for $1.48 per 185gm can.

Hurry while stocks last.

With all the PTC lifters competing at the Vics this weekend I've been too busy for updates.

Looks like everyone has made weight, except for Fat Dave of course. He was going so well, he was 101kg yesterday, just one more kilo to lose.

Today he weighed in at 102.8kg.

I asked him what happened. He said he added food to the diet I had given him.

You cant stick brains in a statue.

All the girls have done really well with making weight, four very disciplined strong girls.

I hope theyre rewarded for their efforts on the weekend.

Annie has now lost over 15kg, and may win the State Powerlifting Titles in her weight class. That will be an amazing effort.

The one thing 3 of the 4 girls have in common is that they can stick to my food plans with no issues, Dimi is the odd one out, years of emotional eating and wrong information. Still, she'll be in the right weight class.

She should take her trophy next week and shove it up Dr Labotomy's ass, I'm sure you guys remeber the lap band discussion lol