• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc physical transformation challenge

Hey Markos,

Just one question in regards to fat loss. You say no Protein Drinks, what about an after workout shake consisting of water and WPI?

PTC PHYSICAL TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
UPDATE # 5
IT’S TIME
Okay, you’ve all been broken in nice and gently, now it’s time to get rid of the dead weight in this group. I’ve been listening to how everyone has been going for the past 4 weeks, now it’s time to separate the fat from the bone.

Regardless of what your goals are, you will all eat like this for the next 2 weeks. This will be tough, but the duration short. If you seriously can’t do this for 2 weeks then in all seriousness, you are wasting your time. Sure you may have lost a handful of kilos and you may lose a few more, but this challenge is not about losing some kilos, it’s a PHYSICAL TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE.

In order to be able to achieve goals you will need to show extreme discipline at times. At the very least, you need to be able to take the emotion out of eating. Undoubtedly, this is what keeps people fat. While we have “experts” trying to cure obesity, they are ignoring the simple fact of WHY we have obesity. We have it because people can’t take the emotion out of eating.

I don’t know of a single fatty who looks at a bowl of tuna and Brussels sprouts and salivates while proclaiming “I can’t wait to polish off that bowl, and then I’ll want another”.

Fatties wonder when it’s okay to eat chocolate, or cheesecake. They ask about cheat meals, or what sauce can I have with my tuna. Emotional eating. You don’t need cheesecake, sauce, chocolate, you desire it. You need tuna, chicken, vegetables, but few fatties ever desire it, unless it’s battered and fried.

Want proof? Mars bars weren’t enough. They were so yesterday. Now you can have your Mars bar battered and deep fried.

Truth be told, you’re in the position you’re in because you can’t take the emotion out of eating. Here is a two week exercise at seeing what the future holds for you.

All those seeking to lose fat are to eat 185gm of tuna with a serving of frozen vegetables, five times a day. The portion size of the vegetables doesn’t matter. Please microwave them first. I have chosen the tuna and frozen vegies because it requires no preparation. Chicken and a salad would have been nicer, but most won’t prepare 5 chicken and fresh salad meals a day. No preparation needed, buy the quantity you will need, that’s 70 cans of tuna. If you buy the Safeway frozen vegies, by the 1kg 5 serve pack. That’s 200gms of vegies and 185gms of tuna in olive oil 5 times a day for 2 weeks. You will need nothing else other than water.

For those looking to add muscle, do the same 6 times a day and add 4 litres of milk. Simple.

I can’t make it any simpler than that. I have kept instruction to a minimum. Don’t ask questions.

Anyone that manages this will have a very good chance of achieving the body they desire.

I know a steak and vegies or chicken and salad is as good a meal as the tuna. That’s not the point. I want you to eat like this simply to see if you can take the emotion out of eating. Salmon is a great substitute for tuna. Too bad, eat the tuna. Most will quit, simply because they cannot take the emotion out of eating. They will rationalize and convince themselves they can achieve the same results their way.

How’s that worked out for you so far?

Good luck

Markos

how do you get 1kg of frozen vege and 5 185g tins of tuna for $6 ?

I decided to give this a shot just out of curiosity. It's simple enough I can do it at work if I just bag up frozen vege and eat them semi-frozen/defrosted (I don't often have any way to heat food). This first tuna breakfast is taking a while to eat though. It might not help that I'm eating the tins we had in the cupboard because they tasted crap.

I know marcos, has said to just stick with the tuna, but if it is going to make you puke,.....You can also buy chicken in a can, just as easy, as tuna in a can.

I know marcos, has said to just stick with the tuna, but if it is going to make you puke,.....You can also buy chicken in a can, just as easy, as tuna in a can.

That chicked in a can literally tastes like ball hair, its so awful.

Go Tuna...JUST GET IT DONE.

how do you get 1kg of frozen vege and 5 185g tins of tuna for $6 ?

ALDI

Went in and thought the 185g cans were 1.89 each, turns out they were .89 each (not sure if its just for this week, but hey, im happy)..

Tuna isn't too bad, definately no Greenseas though.

1kg bag of frozen veg = 1.49 (Or there abouts).

All up 2 days worth of food on this plan was $12.10.

I got the water for free!

It was hard this morning, but i ended up just mixing it up and tried to inhale it as fast as I could. I think watching the wrestling on foxtel helped.

Replacing the tuna for something you like the taste of is kind of defeating the purpose as I see it. I thought the idea was to just eat the tuna and vege because it's what your body needs not because it's what your tastebuds want.

I see it as a challenge, and I'm struggling on second breakfast now. I worked out I'd need 42 tins of tuna for a week, but I might start with 18 and get more on Monday if it hasn't crushed me by then. I find myself chewing every mouthful for ages (i think it took me 30mins to eat breakfast), maybe I'll blend up the next meal and drink it instead :)

haha, i struggled through the breakfast serving, but morning tea was OK. Lunch will go down well, i just make sure i have a bottle of water to go with it. Washes down quicker.

Hrmmmm. Anyone else done a shit yet?

I just went and the place smells like a trawler.

Last edited:
Straight away I get asked questions.

There are no questions, its an exercise to see who can eliminate emotion out of eating.

Great work spewbucket.

haha, i struggled through the breakfast serving, but morning tea was OK. Lunch will go down well, i just make sure i have a bottle of water to go with it. Washes down quicker.

Hrmmmm. Anyone else done a shit yet?

I just went and the place smells like a trawler.

haha not yet but my mrs told me i stink. I'm heading to the shops now to pick up a few kgs of vege and tuna and a truckload of milk (the kids churn through it as well). First lunch went down a bit better with better quality tuna so it didn't take as long. Luckily I have today off so I can get used to it over the weekend and not spend half my work day trying to eat.

haha not yet but my mrs told me i stink. I'm heading to the shops now to pick up a few kgs of vege and tuna and a truckload of milk (the kids churn through it as well). First lunch went down a bit better with better quality tuna so it didn't take as long. Luckily I have today off so I can get used to it over the weekend and not spend half my work day trying to eat.

haha i have been told by my workmate that I don't stink yet (and she WILL tell me if I do).

When you're at the shops, buy some chewy!

I need to get better veg than the 1.49 stuff from ALDI, the packet said broccoli, cauliflower, corn, carrot. It had one stalk of broccoli and about 5 of cauliflower and the rest is corn and carrot.

i know you said no questions Markos but i have one, the 185g of tuna is that drained or can weight?

Thanks Piotr

Ok so had tuna at 6am, 10am, 12pm, 3:30pm and then trained at 5:30pm.

Ralphed my guts up halfway through my training session :(

Dont know if im going to continue.

Is that because you worked harder or the tuna made you crook? I've vomited twice due to exercise, once at basic training and once at rugby training. It's not so bad, I've vomited a lot more from drinking too much booze.