• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Grinspoon and system of a down... Basically anything they produce is as good as noexplode for me :p
Posted via Mobile Device

Planets by ShortStack.

Haha, when I saw this I lawled. I've played it every session for the past 2 weeks and it gets way too much airtime on the radio. I usually listen to punk/pop rock/alternative and Triple J (whatever bullsh!t they want to play).

But seriously, this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6-1XczIIE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6-1XczIIE[/ame]

Last edited:
Haha, when I saw this I lawled. I've played it every session for the past 2 weeks and it gets way too much airtime on the radio. I usually listen to punk/pop rock/alternative and Triple J (whatever bullsh!t they want to play).

But seriously, this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6-1XczIIE[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah it's played often, the song grew on me though.

Great way to start the day with that song blaring on the car stereo lol

Playlist (on random rotation):

Sum 41 'All To Blame'
The Streets 'Weak Become Heroes' (Ashley Beedle Love Bug Vocal Mix)
Michael Gray 'The Weekend'
Muse 'Starlight'
Beastie Boys 'Gratitude'
Linkin Park 'What I've Done'
Tool 'Stinkfist'
Eminem 'Won't Back Down'
Shapeshifter 'Lolas Theme'
G'n'R 'Rocket Queen'
Mystery Machine 'Ride'
Sonic Youth 'Kool Thing'
Public Enemy 'Welcome to the Terrordome'
Smiths vs Housemartins 'This Charming Caravan'
Dj Muggs & DJ Warriror 'NaS vs Tool'
Coldplay vs Thin White Duke vs Metallica 'Until It Talks (Divide & Kreate)'
Children Collide 'Jellylegs'
Michael Woods Warrior feat Imogen Bailey 'If You Want Me'
Green Day & U2 'The Saints Are Coming'
Grinspoon 'Just Ace'
Paramore 'Brick By Boring Brick'
Tricky 'Black Steel'

I play the following two songs every time I'm driving to the gym at 5:30 in the morning. They've never let me down when needing to get pumped.

[YOUTUBE]I2P56VXz3fg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EvoOnA2Wqjs[/YOUTUBE]

This is my classic workout mix

Dragula - Rob Zombie
The good Left Undone - Rise Against
Last Resort - Papa Roach
The hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
Whiskey in the Jar - Metallica
Here to Stay - Korn
Never Again - Nickelback
Stronger - Kanye West
Down with the Sickness - Disturbed
Between Angels and Insects - Papa Roach
Sream, Aim, Fire - BFMV

This is my current workout mix with newer songs and a bit of dance music

I'm a Day Dreaming - Redd
Bully - Shinedown
Changed The You Kisses Me - Example
The Security Of The Familiar, The Tranquility Of Repetition - 4 Year Strong
Save the World - Swedish House Mafia
It's Complicated - A Day to Remember
Stay Awake - Example
Danza Kuduro - Don Omar
I'm Not a Vampire - Falling in Reverse
Sweat - Snoop Dogg vs David Guetta
Levels - Avicii
My Cool (Remix) - Adam Tensta Ft. Dr. Alban
Earthquake - Labrinth & Tinie Tempah

The last 2 mins of 'Twisted Nails of Fate' by Cradle of Filth...gets me through anything!
Other than that, Any galloping tune from Iron Maiden and Iced Earth is awesome!

When l squat something decent l dont mind this track. Put it to about 1:10ish then do what he tells you. Don't really like many of their other tracks.
P.O.D. - Set It Off - YouTube

Freak on a leash by KORN has been doing it for me lately though. About 3/4 way through they get a good section going.

When l squat something decent l dont mind this track. Put it to about 1:10ish then do what he tells you. Don't really like many of their other tracks.
P.O.D. - Set It Off - YouTube

Freak on a leash by KORN has been doing it for me lately though. About 3/4 way through they get a good section going.

good song, i like p.o.d

i don't listen to music when training as i don't really have much music to listen to. So i end up listening to the gyms V channel but i just block it out anyway.

Im to lazy to download songs for working out..

good song, i like p.o.d

i don't listen to music when training as i don't really have much music to listen to. So i end up listening to the gyms V channel but i just block it out anyway.

Im to lazy to download songs for working out..

There has to come a point though when you've heard lady gaga, pink, hot chelle rea (intense dislike for that band, cant stand that shit at all) 50 times during your workout that you'd go home dying to download some songs.

There has to come a point though when you've heard lady gaga, pink, hot chelle rea (intense dislike for that band, cant stand that shit at all) 50 times during your workout that you'd go home dying to download some songs.

nah i zone it out, i will talk in my head, and then when i finish i will hear the music and be like wtf is this.

I wouldnt actually mind download, its just i don't know what to download. i don't like metal and hardcore music which ppl always recommend for working out.

I listen to anything when l work out, doesn't have to be heavy. i've got a massive mix of music. I'v got some bush and everlast style of music then it can goto lisa gerrard and summer overtune (kumbaya music) to eminem and the game to parkway drive and fear factory to some random dance dub steb shit (yes i know its shit) like skrillex.

anything heavy with a solid beat... sometimes gets me a little too psyched up and i lose focus hahaha