• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Easter eating!

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
So if your like me you love to eat! lol - and pretty much plan what you will eat when you can...

So for everyone who is dieting or pretty much sticks to a diet, what will you be eating this Easter?

I think on friday I will go with something like so:

Breakfast:

Big shake/muscle milk/milk/ice cream etc
bacon/eggs/cheese

Lunch:
turkey burger
salad

Dinner:
Prob pizza

The rest of the weekend I will have a few eggs but will try and keep as clean as possible!

What will you eat!!:)

I've been off food for the last week or so, so it'll be the same shit, different day routine for me :D.

Crap, because I haven't been eating chocolate, I've forgotten to buy eggs for others -- good thing I'm far from the city or the Haigh's chocolate shop would be copping a flogging (I can overhead press my bodyweight in chocolate freckles and dark rocky road from that place).

Actually, I've had a think about this. I'd like to bake a schnapper with lemon slices, fennel, tomato and herbs with a salad of young greens on the side. That might bring some zing back to my taste buds.

im not a big fan of chocolate so i wont be eating much of that. i'll have some family around at my house so a bit of a BBQ will probably be planned

I am going to have a day off, pretty much what ever i want to eat will be in this day, until i feel sick as a dog haha. i have been pretty strict lately so this will give me more motivation :)

As usual. Lots of meat, fish, eggs, veggies and fruits. I'll cook up something decent though instead of just making meals. Have gravy beef in red wine sauce & Vietnamese fried spring rolls on the plan.

No chocolate. Don't like it.

I'm very set in my ways. Somewhat obsessive. My diet will be pretty much the same as if i was to go into work. The same 7 meals. I don't really follow the tradition of Easter. If i do a family thing, i'll eat with them, while following what i like to eat, in terms of protein/fats/carbs & calorie intake

Same for me except no meat on Good Friday (have to do the Catholic thing here), but I will treat myself to a chili prawn pizza on Friday, been hanging out form this for many months.

Same for me, no meat on Good Friday just fish. Which is good cause it means Baked Yellow Tail Kingfish!

Will be hard with my Mum and Nans cooking to resist Pavlova's, Cup Cakes and Chocolate Eclairs. Im hoping not to eat too many haha.

lol - I have decided to get 2 pizza's on friday night lol - ohhhhh yea!

And maybe some choc hot cross buns

Same for me except no meat on Good Friday (have to do the Catholic thing here), but I will treat myself to a chili prawn pizza on Friday, been hanging out form this for many months.

Well im orthodox but im still eating meat... Church and the traditions are man made traditions. Not the traditions god has told us to follow.. If your heart is pure then im sure its not the end of the world for you.

Easter?It passes without even a whimper here so it is a non issue for me.

Nah I have decided to go abit crazy with my diet this weekend after feeling like total shit today on my diet lol - the body needs food and rest!

I don't have a sweet tooth so by default I don't really like chocolate.

It'll probably be business as usual for me, chicken & rice, tuna, steak, shakes.... rinse and repeat :)