• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Easter eating!

Easy enough, I like fish. I already had some whole snapper, barramundi fillets and a 400gm can of tuna in olive oil. Will be having some prawns and calamari shortly while the footy is on.

Man one Easter I had been on a really strict diet for months and someone gave me a 1kg Dairy Milk Egg. It was gone before lunch on Easter Morning. God I got soooo sick. Every time I eat Dairy Milk or see the purple wrapper that event pops into mind.

Why did I eat it all in one go? Well my logic was that if I ate it all in one go I couldn't possibly store it all as fat. Seemed like a good idea at the time :(...... I guess it was a good idea because I didn't eat any chocolate for about a year after that. :)

Just had some Tuna patties and some prawns before :), Orthodox - so i cant eat meat today.

Nick

I am saving myself for a few beers while watching the Dragons demolish the Storm.

1st home game at the new ground, how could we lose. :)
At least you got to watch the game. It was advertised to be shown live on channel 9, perfect as I couldn't get to the ground to watch it first hand.
But channel 9, the f&^%ers screened a old movie instead. :mad::mad:
Bloody AFL is scared of a bit of competition!

im driving a cab for 12 hours Sunday, dosnt mean i wont take take the time off and eat just means nothing healthy

I reckon

2x sausage egg mcmuffins
2x hash browns
600ml milk

2x Big Macs
600ml milk

Hogs Breath:
400gram steak, curly fries, vegetables, 2 rashers bacon
600ml milk

supper: 2x thin n crispy Dominos meatlovers pizzas
washed down with 1000ml milk

Last edited:
I just demolished a dark chocolate egg. Seriously, I think I just set a new world record. Got an easter bunny in the fridge for tomorrow as well :p

This weekend:
2 pizzas
1 pack chips
kingleys chips and gravy
1 block of white choc
1 lagre double quater pounder meal
3-4 choc hot cross buns
few easter eggs
protein bar
1 big protein shake/ice cream etc
bacon and eggs with cheese x 2
2 x froozen coke

Still have today and tomorrow lol - gained 2-3kgs of water looking really full tho - did 40mins of cardio just before and will tomoz aswell....ahhh so good lol

1st home game at the new ground, how could we lose. :)
At least you got to watch the game. It was advertised to be shown live on channel 9, perfect as I couldn't get to the ground to watch it first hand.
But channel 9, the f&^%ers screened a old movie instead. :mad::mad:
Bloody AFL is scared of a bit of competition!
ty

ahh dont get me started on channel 9's coverage of the football. i had to watch it delayed in queensland wtf??????

Honestly, my body hates me right now. This is how today's diet looked like

Breakfast - 3 eggs and shake with 1/2 cup oats, 2 scoops WPI, 1 banana and 300ml lite milk
During the day - 2 chocolate easter bunnies, 2 choc chip hot cross buns, 1/3 bag of salted peanuts
Dinner - Large crispy chicken bacon deluxe meal

I feel like death. I think I'm going to try and run in an hour or so to try and get rid of some of it :S

ty

ahh dont get me started on channel 9's coverage of the football. i had to watch it delayed in queensland wtf??????

It's normally delated untill around midnight, they show 3 games one Fri, one Sat and one Sun, if we are lucky.

ty?

I had two of the lindt chocolates I brought for my wife MY DIET IS RUINED!

LOL

That's not a free ticket to quit bud. A calorie is a calorie. You can be fixed in no time. Just eat half serves until you feel enough revenge on yourself.

As an infants year 2 teacher, I work with all girls. I always hear the statement.... " I've blown my diet."and then they give themselves a free ticket to go nuts again.

Please don't. It's a pet hate of mine. :):)

Dont ask about my diet. T-Bones Prawns, Real coke, Lindt chocolates, etc etc

:)

Last edited:
Too late I just chucked a hissy fit and ate the whole Lindt stores stock then I cried myself to sleep calling myself a fat fat fatty.

Actually in all seriousness 2 chocloates is good discipline for me, I'm known for my devouring power without constraint.
Posted via Mobile Device

It was very tame this year for me, I stuck to my diet like glue, only thing that didn't fit into my eating plan was 1 piece of cake, other than that it was heaps of fish, seafood, steak, chicken and protein shakes... yummo!

Add to my list:

big pack of mnms
more easter eggs
bacon and eggs
big pack of chips
crumble
roast chicken with stuffing/roast veggies etc

= 4kg gain lol