• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Just look really shocked and give them a look that says "did you really do that?"

In the confusion of them going "WTF? She just put her boobs on me, THEN blamed me for it? WTF happened here?"

By then you can move onto sexually harrassing the next bloke.

:p:):D:D:D

This happens to me as well. I assume it was accidentally and I hope not on purpose. :D

Last edited:
Do you say "oops" or nothing at all?

Just curious, as it has happened to me a few time ,the most recent was the other day this male colleague at work (middle aged and married) brushed up against my boob

a couple of times, a trainer's hand have brushed my arse, it might not have been an accident but he didn't say anything and neither did i

In First aid I accidentally grabbed my class mates butt. Neither of us said anything. It is hard to roll someone over without doing it.

sure accidentally.......uhhaaa:p

Is that like that doctor in the UK i think it was who said he tripped over and accidentally penetrated the girl sitting on the couch???

Lol.. read that and what surprised me was he got away with it! Think he was cashed up too.. kunce.

I have a similar problem to this. I accidentally, on purpose brush my crotch up against my work colleagues in an attempt to garner popularity.

Lol.. read that and what surprised me was he got away with it! Think he was cashed up too.. kunce.

I have a similar problem to this. I accidentally, on purpose brush my crotch up against my work colleagues in an attempt to garner popularity.
Lmao. Kunce.