• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Next time she goes into the cool room (assuming you have one) go in there with her and 'accidentally' throw her into the corner and well.. l think everyone knows where l want this to go...
we have 2

neutral-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

misc-spiderpman.png

brilliant.jpg

My boobs are a DD too so I'm a frequenter of the situation. I just turn around and smack them on the arse.... Then we both score! Lol

Any time I lean in to talk to someone, my boobs get there first. DD's & sometimes E cups don't apologise. lol

My friends always laugh about my boobs getting into the conversation before my ears hear the words. Ahh well, what do you do?

If its a stranger, I always apologise or say 'excuse me' too.

Nobody seems to mind though ;)

My friends on the other hand, male & female, take full advantage of every opportunity for an 'accidental' groping lol

Will you be my friend?
hahaha

you know this thread is quite disappointing. I thought it was Women's Lounge - Girl Talk. Looks like mostly blokes in here. I do hope theres a sexy (female) Moderater............................hello Moderator ;)

I used to have this math teacher at highschool and when ever I asked for assistance her boobs would either brush against my back or rest up nice and tight against my back.

Then at Uni had the same thing with this hot tutor, every time I asked her to explain something she would come up and lean over my shoulder.

Both times had something in common I wasnt really able to stand up for a few minutes after they left.

Bankrupt, alcoholic male with 2 inch penis and volatile disposition looking for LOVE. Please reply to post (preferably with photos).

Looking forward to meeting you girls!

It's polite to offer if they want to go grab a coffee under said circumstances

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Happened to me twice and it was on purpose, not accidental. The first one got a slap and the second was my first boyfriend. :D