• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

krayon

Hey guys, I just went off the gomad and i realize my abs are now lopsided .. im bigger on side than the other? .. i was normal before now its just weird? is this from the effects of milk? will it stay like this ? >.>

It's not the milk, you're just some kind of mutant. Probably you'll have to be put down like Old Yeller.

Seriously, everyone has muscle imbalances, stronger and bigger one side than the other. You just need to train with correct posture.

I highly doubt that milk would have an effect on the symmetry of your abs. Did you change your training?

Nah its always been the same its when I got off gomad, i saw my left side bigger which is weird, because im weakk on my left? ._.

I've noticed I'm bigger on one side than the other as well. I have more fat on one side of my hips than the other, and my veins stick out alot on my right arm/bicep, my left is barely noticeable.

These things are completely normal guys. A lot of people have one side of their abs higher than the other, so its sort of lop-sided the whole way, its completely normal.

Yeah some people have 6 packs, other have 8 packs, others have 4 packs. And some have uneven packs like 3 abs on 1 side and 2 abs on the other side, so they have a 5 pack.

I'm a walking freak though, way too many scares and wounds on me to worry about my ab positioning lol.

Yeah some people have 6 packs, other have 8 packs, others have 4 packs. And some have uneven packs like 3 abs on 1 side and 2 abs on the other side, so they have a 5 pack.

I'm a walking freak though, way too many scares and wounds on me to worry about my ab positioning lol.
The OP is not talking about 3 on one and 1 on the other. he's saying it changed (bigger) after GOMAD as if one side grew and the other didn't.
Personally I think he's delusional.

lol a gallon of milk ed, thats just stupid. A gallon is almost 4 litres. When i was younger in my 20s i often drank 1-2 litres milk ed, but as i got older i moved away from milk altogether.

Milk is for babies. Just ask Arnie.

d69d18461e2e9964ef824827b0e6a0b1.jpg