• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Halodrol & NaNoX9 Hardcore

Ive been training for about 6 years, and training/eating/sleeping seriously for the past 18 months. In the past 6 months i've started taking supplements. A lot do very little but i have had some positive experiences. I spend a lot of time eating, sleeping and training properly and every little bit extra i can get helps.

Back to the original question, aside from the fact its more expensive and less effective than the US version, has anyone had else tried Haladrol and found it to help/hinder their training?

Thanks,

dont you get it? guys here arent willing /rather reluctant to give advice on overpriced, super hyped up, new age SUPPLMENT i.e. the one u mentioned..

although i havent got my hands on this product; i can tell ya (unlike some others who are being ig@#rant).. these supplements are no magical stuff and varies amongst individuals, some may get away with good results whilst some may not share the same luck. instead of paying so much, y not stick to the staple i.e. creatine mono, arginine, beta alanine, bcaa and ofcos ya whey.
that scenario i believe your well on ya way to getting ripped, provided traning and diet and recovery is in check.

on second thought, i belive you can always try it out for your self, see how haladrol works or not for you; hey no harm trying at least you've given a go once and understand the effect better.

just my humble 2 cent

dont you get it? guys here arent willing /rather reluctant to give advice on overpriced, super hyped up, new age SUPPLMENT i.e. the one u mentioned..

although i havent got my hands on this product; i can tell ya (unlike some others who are being ig@#rant).. these supplements are no magical stuff and varies amongst individuals, some may get away with good results whilst some may not share the same luck. instead of paying so much, y not stick to the staple i.e. creatine mono, arginine, beta alanine, bcaa and ofcos ya whey.
that scenario i believe your well on ya way to getting ripped, provided traning and diet and recovery is in check.

on second thought, i belive you can always try it out for your self, see how haladrol works or not for you; hey no harm trying at least you've given a go once and understand the effect better.

just my humble 2 cent

oops i forgot to mention, get these supplements in bulk and mix em up on your own.

i can possibly tell ya which sites to do ya purchasing, wouldnt wanna be seen as ANOTHER ONE TRYING TO ADVERTISE kinda thingy LOL...
do a search and you will see what im sayin. cheers

Lets talk about uspplement,

I am currently taking 100mg transdermal testosterone daily and 0.25mg arimidex every other day, and i have noticed a slight increase in strength nothing major...

So if im not seeing major results from this how could anyone expect an over the counter "anabolic" substance to do anything?

Im not huge on supps alot of the guys who train at my gym use them . i think the placebo effect they have is fantastic because most are cycles of 4-6 weeks ,it keeps them going ,keeps them coming and keeps them motivated.(not everyone is strong willed).From what ive heard as i dont take much myself anything muscletech isnt really worth it.

Lets talk about uspplement,

I am currently taking 100mg transdermal testosterone daily and 0.25mg arimidex every other day, and i have noticed a slight increase in strength nothing major...

So if im not seeing major results from this how could anyone expect an over the counter "anabolic" substance to do anything?

welcome to the hormonal world.