• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Yet another comeback. Hey Gang!

vader-nator

Hey gang,

Long time no see.

Major life stress and melt down have had me out of action since late 2009.

Time to grow some muscles.

Once again I am at genetic base levels. Complete sedentary base levels. Nothing since I was talking crap and hassling lifters for overtraining last year.

BUT

I hit the weights this week.

Lets see how long it takes my freaky 40 something muscle memory to bounce me back to my alter ego self. Not long I hope. Feel like crap.

Hope you guys have been thriving and surviving while I was out for the count.

I AM BACK
:):):)

Well at least I am on the comeback trail......again.....LOL

Rob

DSCF9023.jpg

Last edited:
Hello vader-nator!

We have been wondering where you were! I think someone was mentioning the teacher disciplined for teaching schoolkids how to squat, which made me think of you.

how's things?

I am in a similar boat ... the first few weeks will settle the pending mismatch between the progress your brain wants and what your body can do in the early weeks and you'll be back in the groove soon.

Get that upper body back, man -- it's impressive!

He gang,

Great to see you all again.

You guys are the best, tell it like it is, no crap bunch of online mates anyone need have.

Being a Massive Star Wars Terminator collector I am on a lot of forums to do with collecting and FanBoys type stuff.

BUT

Need I say it?

I prefer the comradry of the iron men and women. ( Right Here )

Nothing beats talking about the journey of iron with you guys.

Really happy to be back.

Gonna take it conventional for about a month then straight back to the mad scientist advanced Mentzer stuff. ( Drug free but still nutz )

To quote Platzy in THe Comeback " It's Home..... you go away for a while but you always end up coming home."

Tomorrows workout
Back.... First for 2010

4 sets supine grip chins
2 sets heavy 20 rep dum shrugs Sitting
2 sets plate loaded rower L/R
Rear delt rows 1 set

That will wake up lats, traps + rear delts for first workout back.

PS would ordinarily have been just 5 sets of dead lifts but lower back herniated disks are being a real poo. Doc says its time to move away from the iron.... I say absolutely NOT!!!

:p

Rob

Last edited: