• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yep.

He needs some of these.

a9612b567421fee2202ffc60e809cf7a.jpg

Nah fuck him. Thicker skin required. It probably happena to a tonne a players. Hes just being a sensitive kunce.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not really the point there though is it.
Wouldn't need to be able to run through him, just tease him a bit. Will work a treat.

Fark off,he would run straight over the top of you

Yes he would because that’s what he does, just as a doctor would be a better doctor than me and an architect would be a better architect than me, but I bet I can manage a civil construction job better than him because that’s what I do you numbskull.

Yes he would because that’s what he does, just as a doctor would be a better doctor than me and an architect would be a better architect than me, but I bet I can manage a civil construction job better than him because that’s what I do you numbskull.

Hes a lot tougher than you.

True man hes a pussy that has 244 nrl games,30 state of origins and 39 tests.wat a weak kunt.im sure if you werent pursuing your career in marbles and croquet,you would own this fool.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

No one was questioning his rugby league ability. He’s good, very good. He’s just needs to have tougher skin and look past these stupid comments from morons.

Exactly. He should have to bear it. Sure. But fuck, words like that dont mean a fucking thing.

Thing about Inglis is that he has obviously worked very hard as he wasn't a naturally powerful Player but rather has become one through hard work (I assume).

There are some Teams who just have such a culture that it breeds great Players and Winning ie. Storm, Broncos, All Blacks etc etc.

Thing about Inglis is that he has obviously worked very hard as he wasn't a naturally powerful Player but rather has become one through hard work (I assume).

There are some Teams who just have such a culture that it breeds great Players and Winning ie. Storm, Broncos, All Blacks etc etc.

always had great speed,ive seen vids of him when he was 15 yrs old and he had a lot of toe,but yeah hes obviously trained hard to get to where he is.

always had great speed,ive seen vids of him when he was 15 yrs old and he had a lot of toe,but yeah hes obviously trained hard to get to where he is.

I'd like to know his Lifting program. I'm guessing a lot of Players would too.

Thurston is similar. He looks so small in person yet can hold his position and take it to the Line again and again. He does have a very Trap dominant physique when I saw him.

I'd like to know his Lifting program. I'm guessing a lot of Players would too.

Thurston is similar. He looks so small in person yet can hold his position and take it to the Line again and again. He does have a very Trap dominant physique when I saw him.

i wonder how strong pro rugby league players actually are at squat bench and dead.I think its kinda a secret.Some would be very strong.