• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So Andrew Fifita blows up at the Coach or coaching staff. The same thing that makes Fifita a good Player is also the same thing that makes him a Dickhead. If he didn't have that looneyness he'd probably be an average Player like his Brother.

Lance Thompson found dead. Loved watching him play. Not a big Bloke for the Front Row like [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION] , but he'd play off heart and toughness!

j0pge8mvzLSx4NjEzDEZVo00CHD70goMBcZME0BLVUT_u047LWzjufgKHbDJvvmeLmUs43RqYraWphbmS-AAuMH3F0H3uZOhGpQmbvWZ-2WLXGQ8ZpsYj2bSlSdei2IHun1om-54AqXFG49nZ9N9SfMVaNeOE0HW7F7xbiOM4QZ-XEF0Cq--Po7AgS-bKARxm2Bk6m6uooa5Dw_6mA=w447-h329-nc

z5qanKltSP3xUj19uh3DLb29Xju0PfJzap1_KO0hkDppams2IHXS5V8nzIVQu1tSneWWcYkHrDwNMtZmb8gf_13Dt6HObC-V3kDPvRomftu8aG5BUUudn9CsucsRwxaM5OBiDkn2Gusqa-q9kg44x1gRR58EiFnj-sowwcU2sUjBd2rZWmq5ieyAJ3NWerooRJBitHADaFp9acZO0aE=w306-h480-nc

R.I.P. Lance.

Last edited:
Yeah, Penrith have only won one game since Griffin was sacked. They need to bring him back!

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Gus has a lot to answer for.

As bad as Griffin was he should’ve waited until end of season.

Where’s the board? Toothless fucken Tigers.

I think it was Gus who wanted Griffin to stay till seasons end. The Board fucked chit up.

Broncos are the only Club to run at a profit, 2.5mil. Parra 10mil loss, Penrith 8mil loss, Canberra 6mil loss.

i predicted at the start of the season that the storm and roosters would be at the top,but in fairness i got over excited about the warriors early streak too and predicted they would be the prems.So i was pretty close sorta.Wat i didnt like on the news was the warriors celebrating the win over penrith with champagne and songs in the dressing room.Theyve only just made the 8 ffs.This tells me that they will be out in the first week.Kunts already think they have made it!