• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Maloney gives away at least 1-2 intercepts every game.
Fuck me.

Get Moylan back.

Penrith Panthers have another win. Top Coach (Anthony Griffin) making no name Players into a champion Team!

eb6fd00d06685571ce54cfae81757bde.png

Fuck you’re a poor judge [MENTION=12409]Stiffy[/MENTION];

Pretty easy to tell they are struggling.
There last to wins were again struggling teams.

You forget Broncos put 50 on them and the Roosters 30+.

You don’t come back against the classy sides.

Why not?
Anyone’s better than Griffin.

As long as it’s not Fittler.

Maguire, Hassler, Toovey
Or
Or
Or
Bennet hahahahah Wayne fucking Bennett.

Looks like Griffin is a good developer of Players but hasn't cracked it as a Premiership winner yet. Then again neither has Clearly has he.

What do you reckon [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] is Clearly worth fighting for or over rated?

Griffin appeared on NRL 360.
Clearly he and Gus didn’t get along.
Griffin showed class and dignity.
Respect sir.

I hope another club snaps him up. He deserves another shot.
Maybe a swap for Clearly. lol.

‘He hasn’t coached for 20 years’: Griffin breaks silence on Gus, his players and THAT tunnel blow-up - FOX SPORTS Australiahttps://apple.news/AvS5R2X3pQd2FN7ag4f1ocQ

I hope he stays. We need the stability.

Good win by the cowboys.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

James Maloney came out saying Griffin's relationship with Players was fine. 4BC basically calling Gus a liar.
Apparently Gus isn't chasing Clearly, it's the CEO who is friends with Clearly.

Gus wanted Griffin to see the season out. Think about that. The Penrith board at odds with the Director of Coaching and the Coach. The Director of Coaching at odds with Coach. The Coach and Assistant Coach at odds.
Not a happy place.

Remember McGuire knocked back coaching the Bulldogs after he saw the Player payments books.

Yep it’s a fucking mess.

You'll be OK mate. Apparently Paul White ( Broncos CEO) and Bennett are at odds. One has to leave and it'll be Bennett apparently.

Bennett to coach Penrith next season :p