• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Weakens the Kangaroos not having Origin

This is true. Sherkkys a bit bitter.
Should just have it on a Sunday. Saturday NSW Country v City. Friday Qld County v City.
There youse go [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] hit the ARL up. They can call it "the Tim round". I'm a humble Man.

This is true. Sherkkys a bit bitter.
Should just have it on a Sunday. Saturday NSW Country v City. Friday Qld County v City.
There youse go @Timeah hit the ARL up. They can call it "the Tim round". I'm a humble Man.

He does have a point,successful clubs get hamstrung by having their players removed halfway thru the season. Would be better to have some natural progression..Club--State--then Internationals

State of Origin beat The Panthers, not the Tigers.

7 players out. Robbed of the opportunity to go undefeated.

I’ve said it many times. Fuck SOO.
A lack of preparation beat the Panthers.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

He does have a point,successful clubs get hamstrung by having their players removed halfway thru the season. Would be better to have some natural progression..Club--State--then Internationals

Then there's no off season. Keep it mid year but make it an off round for Clubs

All this whinging from the inevitable premiers.
It's hilarious. Sounding more and more like Storm supporters every day.

They still had a side capable of defeating Tigers. On paper they were still a better side also.

But they lost.

Such is life. Can't win everything.

Burton was fucking useless.
And your big men that remained still never stood up.

Reserve grade team? That's what the Penrith supporters have been throwing around. What a laugh.

Still the most of the squad on the field had NRL games under thier belts. Infact alot of them had more NRL experience than alot of the Tigers young blokes.

Cleary knew this would happen. And he knew he could lose more than just 2 or 3 players. This is how it works when you have a side performing at the top level. He knew all of this was possible, but to me it looked like they never prepared for it at all. They were disjointed, unorganised, basically useless against what was basically a reserve grade side also. Remember that half that tigers outfit was playing reserve grade last year. And alot of them were STILL playing reserve grade 6 weeks ago.

You guys lost to a better prepared side on the day.

Just on the day.

Life goes on.

Then there's no off season. Keep it mid year but make it an off round for Clubs

Clubs would have to be smarter with the composition of their squads,pouring a fair chunk of their salary cap into 2 or 3 marquees who might need time off anyway for a bit of a refresh due to a long season might not be a smart move. Developing depth would be the key.

I see you lurking there [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]

Huh. You see nothing bro.

Nsw disadvantaged before they begin awarding QLD back to back home games.

You kunce Vlandy’s. You took QLD money and disregarded NSW.

NSW by 32

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

50. Lol

At least when NSW lose they are always reasonably close.

Hang your fucken heads in shame on home turf.

Tent fucken city. Lol

If NSW don't win 3-0 for the series...I'd consider it a failure from this point.

They are much improved over last year IMO.

Qld never looked in it. That will change...but I think the class difference between the sides now is too wide.

I tip a closer game at Suncorp, NSW by 14 I think.

Game 3 NSW by 20.

Huh. You see nothing bro.

Nsw disadvantaged before they begin awarding QLD back to back home games.

You kunce Vlandy’s. You took QLD money and disregarded NSW.

NSW by 32

LMAO. You popped in right after Tim made his initial post last night. What, you weren't going to post until NSW had it in the bag? You epitomize the sore loser as well as the sore winner Roflmao!

NSW won, Qld lost but Stiffy had a win last night :D:D:D

Remember Sherk, I see everything you do ;) and put down the celery stick.

LMAO. You popped in right after Tim made his initial post last night. What, you weren't going to post until NSW had it in the bag? You epitomize the sore loser as well as the sore winner Roflmao!

NSW won, Qld lost but Stiffy had a win last night :D:D:D

Remember Sherk, I see everything you do ;) and put down the celery stick.

u see everything he does? juju-ism. Creates a disturbance in the force.

You're about as staunch as a Jellyfish Gerry.

Pays not to be around here. Pulling moves like you do like shoulder charging strangers would get ur head taken off. Im usually around 20%-70% recovered most of the time,anyone jumps me would be shocked at how weak i am despite the gym numbers i put up. Give me a hot bath,a foam roll,a week to deload,a barbell,and an audience and then im good to go.