• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Indigenous Round. Fuck me.

Why do non indigenous players have to wear Abo jerseys?
They won’t even sing the National Anthem but we (non indigenous) have to wear their jerseys.

Get fucked NRL,
Scrap this shit, stop segregation .

umm at last count you havent played 1 second of NRL in your life whereas guys like Latrell and the Fox are superstars. I wonder who has more pull?

umm at last count you havent played 1 second of NRL in your life whereas guys like Latrell and the Fox are superstars. I wonder who has more pull?

Sure, they are pretty good players but so are many non indigenous and Kiwis, even Pommies.
Why do they deserve to be treated differently?

I d say its a mark of respect. Dude its 1 round,let them have their day in the sun.

They’d be up in arms if there was a non indigenous day like they rang and rave about Australia Day. Oh wait Invasion Day.
See, they can have a day, but Australia Day …. Nooooo
Invasion Day.

They’d be up in arms if there was a non indigenous day like they rang and rave about Australia Day. Oh wait Invasion Day.
See, they can have a day, but Australia Day …. Nooooo
Invasion Day.

cant really comment,last time i looked Aussie is a pretty big place with heaps of room. I have a white father mate,be pretty dumb to say send youse home.lol. I just dont fully subscribe to the white is right theme that goes on around here.

Kevy abandoned QLD and a prime fig on FOX to coach the hapless Broncos.
Never have I seen poorer judgement.

Ah well take the money now Kevy.

Kevy abandoned QLD and a prime fig on FOX to coach the hapless Broncos.
Never have I seen poorer judgement.

Ah well take the money now Kevy.

Wtf

A part time gig at Fox earning a part time wage or a full time gig at the Broncos earning up to a million maybe.
Broncos look to have improved somewhat too.

Wtf

A part time gig at Fox earning a part time wage or a full time gig at the Broncos earning up to a million maybe.
Broncos look to have improved somewhat too.

The Cowboys gig would’ve been better. At least they try.

Good luck Kevy, you’re a great bloke.

The quicker they just see everyone as equal the better.

Thats not reality. Some people are better than others. Discerning whats better or worse depends on your ideology and what framework of reference you are basing it off. You are a materialist so see poor indigenous as lesser whereas someone like me who rates certain intangibles higher would say differently maybe? Also attempting to assimilate a culture thats thousands of years old,disregarding and discarding their points of difference? Not everyone likes the white man system shrek.

Last edited:
the coach fail was the killer.

Yep, sacking Bennett and buying Seibold a rookie Coach for a fortune.
Remember, the QLD team would previously be mostly Broncos players, now its none. The other Teams are firmly entrenched in QLD recruiting all the good Teenage talent. It's unlikely the Broncos will ever regain that former dominance.

Yep, sacking Bennett and buying Seibold a rookie Coach for a fortune.
Remember, the QLD team would previously be mostly Broncos players, now its none. The other Teams are firmly entrenched in QLD recruiting all the good Teenage talent. It's unlikely the Broncos will ever regain that former dominance.

yeah true,the Warriors picked up Reece Walsh who should of been a Bronco and hes unbelievable for an 18 yr old.

yeah true,the Warriors picked up Reece Walsh who should of been a Bronco and hes unbelievable for an 18 yr old.

Other Teams are even in NZ, Tonga and Fiji etc trying to recruit the young talent now. It's such a Business Melbourne Storm seem to have a strong presence in NZ.

State of Origin beat The Panthers, not the Tigers.

7 players out. Robbed of the opportunity to go undefeated.

I’ve said it many times. Fuck SOO.