• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, Cowboys were fooked rather than the Sharkies being good. Shit game really.

Letz hope Canberra come out all guns blazing tonight and try to bash the Melbourne pack. Otherwise it might be another yawn fest.

Sharkies looked much better i though than week 1. Best game for them in the past 5 or 6 weeks.

Come on raiders!

Tim.

Another shit fucking game.

I can't believe that Sticky thought Canberra could "outplay" Melbourne. The only way I could see Canberra beating Melbourne was by asserting dominance up the middle. Canberra had the Forwards to do it but their Props went missing. Where the fuck was Boyd or Boyle or whatever the fuck his name is. That other Prop, at 125+kg running it to the line then jinking and slowing down. How fucking weak. This was sudden death. You play it like a State of Origin. "There is no tomorrow" - you put your body on the line. OK, so you didn't get injured but you're now out of the Finals and season over.

@CanberraProps; how fucking weak.

Canberra were never going to "outplay" Melbourne.

I don't think Cronulla have the Forwards to bash the Storm pack. I don't think Cronulla can outplay Melbourne unless Canberra exposed some weakness in Melbourne that Cronulla will have picked up on last night.

#CanberraPropsAreWeakPussies!!!!!

Rant over.

Last edited:
Another shit fucking game.

I can't believe that Sticky thought Canberra could "outplay" Melbourne. The only way I could see Canberra beating Melbourne was by asserting dominance up the middle. Canberra had the Forwards to do it but their Props went missing. Where the fuck was Boyd or Boyle or whatever the fuck his name is. That other Prop, at 125+kg running it to the line then jinking and slowing down. How fucking weak. This was sudden death. You play it like a State of Origin. "There is no tomorrow" - you put your body on the line. OK, so you didn't get injured but you're now out of the Finals and season over.

@CanberraForwards; how fucking weak.

Canberra were never going to "outplay" Melbourne.

I don't think Cronulla have the Forwards to bash the Storm pack. I don't think Cronulla can outplay Melbourne unless Canberra exposed some weakness in Melbourne that Cronulla will have picked up on last night.

#CanberraForwardsAreWeakPussies!!!!!

Rant over.

If you Lads [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; play like that ^^^ you'll get the hook quick smart!

Only one to play in a game like that mate. And that's at full tilt.

You are spot on. It was painful to watch.

Sharkies will know how to get the job done. Let's just hope that they put full effort into having a go.

Tim.

Good stuff!!! Don't know who the Illawarra Cutters are but good stuff.

Burleigh Bears beat the Redcliffe Dolphins in the QRL Grand Final. Better game than last nights game.

Dally M winners' list

Cooper Cronk and Jason Taumalolo tie for top award.​

Full-back of the year: James Tedesco
Winger: Josh Mansour
Centre: Joey Leilua
Five-eighth: James Maloney
Half-back: Cooper Cronk
Lock: Jason Taumalolo
Second-rower: Matt Gillett
Prop: Jesse Bromwich
Hooker: Cameron Smith

Coach: Ricky Stuart
Captain: Jarrod Croker
Representative: Cameron Smith
Female player: Kezie Apps
Moment of the year: Anthony Milford field goal (Rd 4, Broncos vs Cowboys)
Provan Summons medal: Jarrod Croker
Ken Stephen medal: Joel Thompson
Rookie: Ash Taylor
NYC player: Jayden Brailey

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...ason-taumalolo-win-2016-dally-m-medal/7886304

Last edited:
Coach - Ricky Stuart.
Flanagan should've got it.
Flanagan was lucky to be there at all.

Canberra has been well off the pace for 20 years. Rick has done a pretty good job in my opinion. The excuse has always been, no-one wants to live in Canberra but he managed to find some and he nearly got them to the grand final.

Flanagan was lucky to be there at all.

Canberra has been well off the pace for 20 years. Rick has done a pretty good job in my opinion. The excuse has always been, no-one wants to live in Canberra but he managed to find some and he nearly got them to the grand final.
Yeah he did well. Props to him. Even Brad Arthurs did well considering the shit Parra went through.

@ricky stuart Are you watching Sticky? Are you watching? If Canberra Props had of aimed up last week, this could be them!

The Sharkies Forwards have bashed the Storm Forwards. I thought the Storm Forwards would be vulnerable to being bashed. A lot of them are Bean Poles.

Fucken beautiful to watch. Get that into you you cheating kunts the Melbourne Storm.

Actually Cronulla have a stack of grubs too.