• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
6629b840d46a5a9618b17c728cb8493e.jpg

Thought you guys up north were a bit tougher than that. Little bump in the side and everyone is crying. What would be good is if Slater didn’t retire after this.

On first look it looks like your standard shoulder charge.

Near identical to a hit he got suspended for a few years ago.

I think thats what has people dumbfounded.

I think it was a good hit. Feke wasnt in danger. Shoulder/upper arm on shoulder/upper arm.

Ref penalised him...thats probably what brought it all about. And fair enough too as at full speed thats what it looks like.

Billys defence of "i was moving at 33kph and had a split second to make a decision" is laughable though haha. He had time to bring him left arm up easily. He just didnt.

I'm probably 50/50 on what the result should be. But it does set a precedent. Youre gunna have every kunce now making a similar statement in future haha.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On first look it looks like your standard shoulder charge.

Near identical to a hit he got suspended for a few years ago.

I think thats what has people dumbfounded.

I think it was a good hit. Feke wasnt in danger. Shoulder/upper arm on shoulder/upper arm.

Ref penalised him...thats probably what brought it all about. And fair enough too as at full speed thats what it looks like.

Billys defence of "i was moving at 33kph and had a split second to make a decision" is laughable though haha. He had time to bring him left arm up easily. He just didnt.

I'm probably 50/50 on what the result should be. But it does set a precedent. Youre gunna have every kunce now making a similar statement in future haha.

first. A grand final can’t be taken as the same supension as a home and away game. It’s a much much bigger punishment.

second. Fucked if I know what’s wrong with that hit. Looked like an average bump that the NRL was known for. Not high, not dirty, not late. Just a bump, not to the guys head. If anything Slater was in the more likely position to be injured.

Third. I’ve seen bigger hits in d grade netball dished out by 40 year old mothers of 4 kids.

Its sad to see NRL go down the non contact sport path like the AFL. I can’t watch AFL anymore because the rules are garbage.

first. A grand final can’t be taken as the same supension as a home and away game. It’s a much much bigger punishment.

second. Fucked if I know what’s wrong with that hit. Looked like an average bump that the NRL was known for. Not high, not dirty, not late. Just a bump, not to the guys head. If anything Slater was in the more likely position to be injured.

Third. I’ve seen bigger hits in d grade netball dished out by 40 year old mothers of 4 kids.

Its sad to see NRL go down the non contact sport path like the AFL. I can’t watch AFL anymore because the rules are garbage.

this, I can't fucking stand gAyFL any more. The rule changes are a joke.

this, I can't fucking stand gAyFL any more. The rule changes are a joke.

I remeber the first time I went to Sydney on footy trip and heard someone call it Gayfl. They were so impressed with themselves for something not funny. More sounded like they were overcompensating for their own gay thoughts. Also wasn’t a gay bloke one of the toughest guys in the NRL. Maybe it’s a complement by people from Sydney.

Now the problem it seems is both sports are fucked. That hit by Billy probably wouldn’t have been a free kick in the terribly soft AFL and that’s sayign something.

The pricks saying Slater is a grub should go watch soccer, lawn bowls or marbles. Seems to be more the sports for them.

I remeber the first time I went to Sydney on footy trip and heard someone call it Gayfl. They were so impressed with themselves for something not funny. More sounded like they were overcompensating for their own gay thoughts. Also wasn’t a gay bloke one of the toughest guys in the NRL. Maybe it’s a complement by people from Sydney.

Now the problem it seems is both sports are fucked. That hit by Billy probably wouldn’t have been a free kick in the terribly soft AFL and that’s sayign something.

The pricks saying Slater is a grub should go watch soccer, lawn bowls or marbles. Seems to be more the sports for them.

it pains me to slag off AFL I've grown up my whole life watching it and loved it most of my life

However the game is almost unrecognisable from what it was in the 1990s and early 2000s

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

How the fuck does Hunt get a gig in the Kangaroo team?
I’ll be fucked.
Mal, really FFS, just because he’s a Queenslander? You goose.

Hahaha. Kiwis have killed them in 2nd half. Fair play to them.

If you thought they had no chance, you must not follow league much. Look at that side will ya, absolutely filled with talented footballers, all whom had good seasons, so in form.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Gagai, Kafuasi, Hunt, Woods???

Fuck me Mal WTF?
3 Qlder’s that should not have been picked. Fucken biased.
And Woods??? Lol.

Hahaha. Kiwis have killed them in 2nd half. Fair play to them.

If you thought they had no chance, you must not follow league much. Look at that side will ya, absolutely filled with talented footballers, all whom had good seasons, so in form.

i dont mind being wrong in this case.bahaha.

off to go watch Tonga Kangaroos.Now i hate to remind u guys but i picked the 2 grand finalists in round 3 so my prediction is an upset tonight. The Tongans are fresh.