• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Rumours Luke Cleary is out for Roosters. Commentators saying that combined with JWH being out puts the Storm into favourites.

2ebb125d230f7f2a8c02001ce6bbd15d

When you look at Josh Papalii, he just needs to turn himself into a human crash test dummy - a wrecking Ball. He's built for it.
While JWH is big, dwarfs Boyd Cordner even, Papalii should be able to hold his own against JWH if he breathes Fire. Problem is Coconuts seem to lack that Fire that Moari's can have.

images

Good game.
2 tries in the last 5 mins. The last try with a mere 3 seconds.

Go you good things.

The Bronco Dykes beat the Dragon Dykes. Good win Girls. Enjoy the celebrations - strap on the plastic.

Not my cuppa tea.

Ridiculous....

At very least give the scrum to Raiders because they were now the attacking team since charge down was complete.

Probably should be in the Inspiration thread bit I'll post it here. Half these kunce don't know what reel Footy is :p

Probably should be in the Inspiration thread bit I'll post it here. Half these kunce don't know what reel Footy is :p

Pretty sure I saw Junior earlier this year in Brisbane. He looked at me I looked at him unsure. Still looked fit as a fiddle.

That fitness and leg drive he put into everything, beautiful.