• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
8852dc66431fd37bfea10848aac8534b.jpg

Did the Roosters Forwards bash the big Rabbitohs pack?
Someone yesterday was explaining how good the Storm are at slowing down the Ruck (cheating lol). Only the Rabbitohs pack have the ability to dominate the Ruck and speed up the play the ball.

Without Slater it seems a pretty close GF.

The Golden Boy will play im sure.

Its hilarious reading comments online trying to justify his innocence. Then you watch the slow-mo's and its impossible to see what they are describing lol.

I dont care either way. But in saying that, you want the best guys on the park for both teams for the GF. Else ita difficult to ascertain who was best.

I do feel the top 2 sides are going head to head now. Its difficult to pick who wins (if cronk is ok that is). Storm played a very weekened sharks outfit. And the bunnies are an excellent football team that were smothered by the roosters...

Should be a good game if cronk plays.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

From what I've seen Slater's hit was a standard hip n shoulder, illegal in League nowadays. If it were State of Origin the biased NSW Judiciary would rub him out for weeks. But this a Club game. Are the Storm a protected species? Bromwich wasn't cited for obvious chicken wing tackle a few weeks ago.

Ehhhh.

Let him play. He'll fuck off after that.

He wont be remembered as just a great player or a champion, but also as a bloke who got off of more than his fair share of misdemeanors.

Much like Justin Hodges.

Remembered ONLY as a grubby kunce these days. Well, more arsehole than grub.

Fuck me. I was listening to this Billy Slater sarga thinking it must have been a disgraceful tackle with the comments I was seeing for him to get wiped out of a grand final. Just watched it. You have got to be kidding. It was a bump and not high or dirty. Is the NRL trying to outdo the AFL with shit rules. And people calling him a grub for that.