• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Parramatta Coach reckons they can beat Melbourne. I think they're confidence is over-inflated due to Brisbane playing like busted arses. Something is wrong at the Broncos.

Who can challenge Melbourne [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] [MENTION=10068]bull[/MENTION] ??? The Storm have a habit of falling over at the last hurdle.

I think Melbourne are the best side in the comp and after a fright today, they will be hard to beat.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

And a fckn multi winner.
Just wish I combined the Afl and NRL. Picked all 8.
I have been all year. Arghhhhh

I picked up a same game multi on storms win.

Storm to win...and Addo-Carr to score a try. Only paid 3.3. But ill take that. Only picked 2 haha. So other multi went down fast. Should have cashed out after game 2.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Still has not beaten any of the top 5 teams.
Storm
Roosters
Broncos
Sharks
Eels

If they win tonight I'll take it all back.

Broncos should win tonight but they are a shit Team, too many Players leaving.

Ever since Wayne Bennett went to Newcastle he changed - it's like he's coaching for retirement.

Broncos did well against a well Coached Team. Can't see them beating the Storm though. But the Storm have a habit of falling over when being unbackable favourites.

Rooters v Cowboys should be good. Cowboys would win if Thurston and Scott were in!

Like The Broncos were supposed to be last Friday night???
Fuark they were terrible werent they.
Cows would have touched them up too i think.

Storm have it surely. Though its thiers to lose.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hard to use the Broncos as a gauge - they run so hot n cold. Look at the Parramatta score.