• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What a shit effort from the mountain men.

Tigers got a good win...manly, like the broncos, were lucky not to lose by 30.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Losing at home to the wooden spoon favourites is s disgrace.

Tigers were ok but they played a woeful Manly.

Warriors also played a woeful side.

I’ll reserve judgement until they play Storm, Roosters, Bunnies, etc

interesting tho u picked a Tongan..my best of all time with ball in hand is Tongan. Lomu in my opinion had the greatest ratio of tackles beaten to tackles made on him. There might some debate regarding whether the defences of international teams back then is the same calibre of the NRL but Lomu was 6 5 120 kgs and could run the 100 in under 11 sec.He tore teams up at his peak. Im certain he would of handled rugby league.

Last edited:
stories of him deadlifting 300 kgs without even training specifically for it and being able to slam dunk. NZs sevens teams were virtually unbeatable when he played sevens,just too hard to tackle 1v1 with so much room.

Last edited: