• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Manly V Warriors - could be a really great game!

All Blacks really put out a big WATCH OUT to all other teams last night....I can feel they are building in confidence through the weeks.

Looks like SA will play Wallabies in QF...atm wallabies can not beat a SA side that is building very nicely.

WARRIORS!!

Awesome to see them get up and make it into another Grand Final. They deserve to be there just as much if not more than other the teams. Hope they can get up over Manly and show everyone they are a team who'll be around for a very long time.

The battle of the halves will be interesting.

Cherry-Evans and Foran v Johnson and Maloney - Outstanding all 4 of them, 2 Kiwis and 2 Aussies.

Richie Mccaw became the most capped all black in history over the weekend.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--DZs1xBFKo]Congratulations Richie McCaw - 100 All Blacks Test Caps - YouTube[/ame]

Looking to be a great weekend of footy. Got my Warriors shirt on at work today to "fly the flag". Warriors are in the GF for all three grades. Bring it on.

Manly will be hard team to beat so should make for a great game.

and there goes the all blacks world cup trophy....

who going to replace him? Colin Slade, please not Slade

Slade and Cruden as back up.

Colin Slade is a solid player....dont have anything bad to say about the dude....maybe its sorta a good thing coz Carter wont be around forever....they can still win without him.

are u sure hes out of the world cup, i only heard hes out of the canadian game? McCaw is out of Canadian game too

Yea they said McCaw and Carter out of the canadian game yesterday then this morning confirmed Carter out for the rest of the world cup.

I've never thought the Warriors should even be in the comp, but I've always hated Manly so much that I'm def barracking for the min from En Zood.