• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hahah tipped the round and even got the margin of 4 Tigers v Eels.
Pay up Sportsbet. Would be nice if I was tbe only one and scooped the $5000 pool. ?

Last edited:
Wests Tigers lost Woods, Tedesco and that other kunce. West Tigers have a poor "front Office" they reckon, but some good Players (going now). Unlike Penrith who have a good front Office (Gus and Griffin) but poorly performing Players.

Total fucken shemozzle.
Id imagine Ivan Cleary is going to be pretty pissed off after being told by these guys they were "on the bus".

I guess what they were talking about the next bus OUT of concord rather the bus towards the tigers future. Hehe

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Total fucken shemozzle.
Id imagine Ivan Cleary is going to be pretty pissed off after being told by these guys they were "on the bus".

I guess what they were talking about the next bus OUT of concord rather the bus towards the tigers future. Hehe

They said on the Radio this morning (Alan Jones program) that the Club's Admin is a "basket case" atm.
That's the reason for the exodus.

Last edited:
Brookes is very decent mate. He is always better without Moses on the field. And vise versa for that matter.

Yeah hopefully. The real key for the tiger moving forward in the next few years is letting cleary plan out and play a full few seasons. Not one. Not two. But many many years. Thats the key.

Surely the board know this? Look at the most successful clubs, copy them.

Penrith were fucken shit mate.
Not a coaching thing when they cant even hold the ball.

True that mate. No question there. Ticker was the difference today and it often can be in these 50/50 games. Tigers vs parra last week was exactly the same thing.

Josh Reynolds now alledgedly tabled an offer by tigers.
There was a rumour that Woods signed on the proviso that Graham remained....so i guess its reynolds that needs to leave.

Yep. Even when has a bad time of it he just will not give up. He doesnt know what it means to just give up. Something a few of the youngsters in tiger town could do with a lesson in.

Josh Reynolds to Tigers for 4 years [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION];

Could be a good buy. He used to be a bit controversial, doing stupid chit, but he may have matured now.

Penrith v Broncs tonight. [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; gunna cry. A Qld Coach will surely be a winner tonight. Gawd Shrekky's narky about Qld's dominance in State of Origin over the past 10 years :D

Some good value possibly on the Kiwis this weekend.
I saw 1.60 for 7+ (i think thats what is was).

Didn't know the NRL gives each Club the value (or thereabouts) of the Salary Cap every year. Spose it makes sense.

Gary Belcher was saying last night that the lowest paid regular Players are earning $120,000 per Season. Not bad for being a Nigel or thereabouts.