• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I can’t watch the Panfers. Too painful. They started ok, then dropped balls, penalties, missed tackles. Bahhhhhh

Rugby in Australia is crooked from the top.
The administration is useless.

Seriously, a kiwi woman who knows nothing about Rugby is running the show.
Get fucked.

Rugby in Australia is crooked from the top.
The administration is useless.

Seriously, a kiwi woman who knows nothing about Rugby is running the show.
Get fucked.

id be buying league players if i was running it,id be chopping the wages of some kunts too. I see Folau is in trouble again,shit if you dont want him,we ll have him at the Warriors thank you very much.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

3 out of many hundreds.
Also Rogers lost is the World Cup.
He was fucked at Rugby.
Just lucky the Wallabies has a decent team then.

seems rod kafer isnt a fan of folau,listen kafer u fat kunt,hes ten times the player you were. The high ball to the corner is virtually impossible to stop,well done Wobblies,if u had any brains and didnt bow down to fags,youd have a chance at the World Cup. He goes,your chances disappear.

Last edited:
Israel should keep his mouth shut.
Don’t force your beliefs on other people.

noones forcing anything on anyone,i share exactly the same belief as he does and im allowed to express it and hes allowed to as well. If its bullshet then the fags got nothing to worry about. Deep down they know that sucking another mans cock and taking it in the ass is an abomination. Hes being wrongfully dismissed. You wont beat the ABs with him not there.

I'm more annoyed that no one is sticking up for the feels of liars, adulterers, drunks and everyone else mentioned other than gays.

only God can judge. If u drink too much there might be an underlying psychological reason why. I drank a bit as a teen and had a lot of fun but grew out of it. Heavy drinking and lifting is incompatible imo.