• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice mate. Bulldogs fucked my multi.

I finish 6/8.

Tigers didn't dissapoint. Nice and consistent.

Tim.

Last edited:
3 Panther players stood down for breaching protocol, including the captain.
Clearly they fear Griffin..not.
A coach with no respect. Fuck me. Get Toovey in. He will insist on an investigation. ?

My logic:

Broncos were upset with last weeks effort (against form) so would have wanted to fix that upon returning to Suncorp...
Roosters, although seemingly in form, hadnt played anyone brilliant.

Pretenders.

Tim.

I tipped bunnies....
Actually thought without thier backline the panfers wouldnt ve good enough. And they were not. They were let back into the game by a couple of little brain snaps late on by the bunnies.

The bunnies bave an uncanny ability to lose games like that.
Case in point, Reynolds kicking low and shallow on the 4th tackle from his own half, with what? 8mins left to play and leading by 6. What in the actual fuck? His ONLY option was to take it to a 5th tackle, then either kick it out deep if the field position allowed, or put it up as high as fucken possible and aim for inside the 20m...instead the pissant kick is fielded 25m out and the first tackle happens almost on the 40m line.

They were the better team until that moment.

I have to credit the panthers for still being in the match up to that point in any case. Those 3 disrespectful kunce on the sidelines created a huge hole in thier game and thought guys like Cleary and the couple rookies stood up well.

3/3 so far luckily.

Tim.

Cleary super coach. Tigers win first up with Cleary..and Gus chose Griffin over Cleary..he's madder than [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION];

I said it would be a good close game.
It was a shocking game for Cowboys. Shocking 2nd half for both teams lol.
But it was close.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Another superb effort from the Griffin under 12's.
C'mon Gus bite the fucken bullet and sack this joker.
Bet you wish you had Cleary back.
I bet Geyer wished he cold take his words back too. Lol [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION]