• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They said that about Brad Thorn when he first started at the Qld Reds. They're now Super Rugby AU champions.
Walters has the backing of the Broncos greats, to help.

Yeah the aussie teams are 0-8 so far in the trans tasman super rugby,and i reckon the brumbies are the best team in Australia.

Yeah the aussie teams are 0-8 so far in the trans tasman super rugby,and i reckon the brumbies are the best team in Australia.

Brumbies??? Reds are the Aus champions. You're just angry coz you aren't getting a free da [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] T-shirt. I'll see if I can rustle you up one lol.

Reds v Crusaders tonight. I ain't got a clue as I don't follow it but ...

Brumbies??? Reds are the Aus champions. You're just angry coz you aren't getting a free da @Grunta T-shirt. I'll see if I can rustle you up one lol.

Reds v Crusaders tonight. I ain't got a clue as I don't follow it but ...

Crusaders are the best NZ team and Brumbies almost knocked them over at home.

Crusaders are the best NZ team and Brumbies almost knocked them over at home.

Linear Champions have never been considered real champions. To be "the Man" you have to beat "the Man".

Still hungover or overconfident and satisfied???

images

Does anyone actually care about Rugby Union though?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

True, but one final point. Gerry will know the answer to this: the Reds trailed that Final, then came home "with a wet sail". Last night the Crusaders were up 40 nil or something. Then the Reds "came home" again. You gotta think Brad Thorn knows his Players aren't as skilled so he's built an incredibly fit Team, to grind out wins??? [MENTION=20214]bannedgerry[/MENTION]

Maybe Kevin Waters should do that with his Donkeys.

Last edited:
True, but one final point. Gerry will know the answer to this: the Reds trailed that Final, then came home "with a wet sail". Last night the Crusaders were up 40 nil or something. Then the Reds "came home" again. You gotta think Brad Thorn knows his Players aren't as skilled so he's built an incredibly fit Team, to grind out wins??? @bannedgerry

Maybe Kevin Waters should do that with his Donkeys.

Crusaders put 60 on them mate. They were up 49-7 at 1 stage,its more likely just a mental taking the "foot off the gas" from the Saders than any incredible fitness from the Reds.lol. As an All Black supporter i wouldnt get too carried away with super rugby results despite the obvious kiwi dominance so far. Test match rugby is a different kettle of fish and the Wallabies have the potential to topple us. Its not like powerlifting where someone may have a 100 kg better total and barring a car accident on the way to the meet,hes going to win.lol. Rugby is more random than that. It does underline though that NZ rugby is pretty darn strong bro. You gotta be super talented to crack it. Even in lower grades theres guys who will never make it that are machines. Probably a lot like Sydney rugby league.

Last edited:
Two horse race.

Panthers.
Storm.

I think Panthers win this year. But both are unbeatable currently.

Souffs can't win it.
Eels can't win it.
Roosters are fucked.

Everyone else is in the "bottom 11".

Two horse race.

Panthers.
Storm.

I think Panthers win this year. But both are unbeatable currently.

Souffs can't win it.
Eels can't win it.
Roosters are fucked.

Everyone else is in the "bottom 11".

Manly have the capability,Turbo stays fit,watch out.

Definitely the dark horse this year. But if he gets hurt again...and he's missing during the origin too....

Agree,gotta stay fit and as u say out for afew games on origin duties. What im saying if Manly are in the 8 with him 100% at the end...No doubt NRL analysists of the opposing clubs are pouring over the video tape,attempting to decipher his pattern. As soon as he hits the line as 2nd reciever inside the 20 the defence automatically compresses,not only does he bust the line from deep,he creates space on the outside close to the goaline. Hes the best player in the NRL in my opinion. Cleary would be up there too. Im not a Manly supporter btw but i see that they are coming good. Got some good players,not just Turbo,but hes the catalyst. Out of the Aussie teams i like the Storm the most.

Last edited:
Indigenous Round. Fuck me.

Why do non indigenous players have to wear Abo jerseys?
They won’t even sing the National Anthem but we (non indigenous) have to wear their jerseys.

Get fucked NRL,
Scrap this shit, stop segregation .

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

I think big sporting entities , like governments are bending for the minority again.
Pisses me off.