• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
fc1542405a988ecbf574606602381c0e.jpg

7th Tackle rule.
Golden Point in a regular season game.

Two rules that need to be deleted.

You get a 20m restart...thats already worth atleast 1 tackle in terms of field position. So its effectively an 8 tackle set.

Two rules that are not fair for either team.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Of those 94 games i reckon the team I tipped or backed has won no more than 10.
Was on the Tigers today. Kunce.

Tigers were the better side imo.
Melbourne were terrible at times lol

And wtf tripping and holding back potential try scores. The actions of desperate men.

Grinders. True grinders. Ill give them that. But cheating to win seems ingrained in thier culture. Cameron Smith has always had that attitude.

Well he got penalized for the trip and it's not their fault the stupid bunker didn't award a penalty try. He'll get the punt for that blunder.

I get it. Wants to win at all costs...but he'll always be remembered for that grubby ahit by anyone not a melb or qld supporter lol

has there been a penalty try all year? they have the rule but i havent seen it ever called.

melbourne were trying there best to lose. up the broncos