• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gidley's a champion he does it better than any 1, aus game at hocker cleaned up the ruck 38 tackles in 50min shows his defensive abilities not to mention his line speed,leadership skills and ball playing abilities , Lyon to centers yes,Terry Campese must play Five-eighth and we have it wrapped up game 2.

From a storm supporter.
Since Melbourne Storm are not allowed to accrue points, surely that means you have to minus off the points that Slater and Ingliss got for the Toads (-12pts) so the proper score is NSW 26 Qld 16.

Hayne was useless, a poor man's Slater. Gidley played well which surprised me, but I love Bellamy, but if Hayne plays it has to be as fullback, and he has to actually get involved, I also thought the forwards were weak at times. Idris offered something so I think there are changes for Rnd 2.

NSW TEAM for Origin 2

Here is the NSW Team for Origin 2.
I see Josh Dugan got a geurnsey.

2010 Harvey Norman State of Origin Series GAME 2 Wednesday June 16 Maroons v Blues at Suncorp Stadium
NSW
Matt Cooper Ben Creagh Josh Dugan Michael Ennis Paul Gallen Kurt Gidley Trent Barrett Jarryd Hayne Nathan Hindmarsh Jamal Idris Jason King Tom Learoyd-Lahrs Luke Lewis Brett Morris Luke O’Donnell Mitchell Pearce Beau Scott Timana Tahu Trent Waterhouse Michael Weyman Brett White

Origin 2010: NSW Blues team for Game 2 - NRL.com

yeah adrian im interested in who out off that 21 man squad actually makes the cut after the judiciary results from tonight

The QLD Team

1. Billy Slater (Melbourne Storm)
2. Darius Boyd (St George Illawarra Dragons)
3. Greg Inglis (Melbourne Storm)
4. Willie Tonga (North Queensland Cowboys)
5. Israel Folau (Brisbane Broncos)
6. Darren Lockyer (c) (Brisbane Broncos)
7. Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland Cowboys)
8. Matthew Scott (North Queensland Cowboys)
9. Cameron Smith (Melbourne Storm)
10. Dave Shillington (Canberra Raiders)
11. Nate Myles (Sydney Roosters)
12. Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos)
13. Ashley Harrison (Gold Coast Titans)

14. Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm)
15. Ben Hannant (Canterbury Bulldogs)
16. Neville Costigan (St George Illawarra Dragons)
17. Dave Taylor (South Sydney Rabbitohs)

18th man - Jharal Yow Yeh (Brisbane Broncos

How Lote Tiquiri does not get in is beyond me. Not even 18th man.

Panthers forward Luke Lewis was tonight found guilty of a Grade 1 Dangerous Throw Charge at the NRL Judiciary and will be suspended from Game 2 of the Harvey Norman State of Origin Series

spewing

Blues getting flogged.

Hope there is some more all in brawls, that will be the only excitement for NSW...:mad:

Hahaha bellamy can't coach? I think he does an ok job for the storm. After the blues bad week I am not suprised they screwed up. First game was close and was a big difference to this game. Maybe they probably need a new coach to suit the teams they are choosing.

Last edited:
Hahaha bellamy can't coach? I think he does an ok job for the storm. After the blues bad week I am not suprised they screwed up. First game was close and was a big difference to this game. Maybe they probably need a new coach to suit the teams they are choosing.

um the storm had some pretty good players. some which he had illegally. any one could've coached that team and won. lets see how he goes next year.

he has had 3 state of origin series which he has lost. the team looks unorganised. he hasn't been able to coach against slater, inglis and folau. all players he has coached and should know their weaknesses.

he also picks the team. which is always crap. he has made SSSSSOOOOOOO many selection errors. and dont say its the selectors, he gets the team he wants.

its ridiculous. if he was a player he would've been cut 2 series ago. the only good that will come from this game is the he will go.

NSW have no heart ...simple as that.

bellamy's fault