• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
The 2010 season is upon us finally.
After missing the finals series last season because I was in Europe it has made me even more eager for this season to commence.
Here are the latest odds.

Parramatta Eels
Melbourne Storm
Canterbury Bulldogs
St George Dragons
South Sydney Rabbitohs
Wests Tigers
Gold Coast Titans
Manly Sea Eagles
Penrith Panthers
Brisbane Broncos
North Qld Cowboys
Sydney Roosters
New Zealand Warriors
Newcastle Knights
Canberra Raiders
Cronulla Sharks

Souths are far too short so are Penrith. Manly and Nth Qld are good value as are Brisbane. I just hope the Panthers can fulfill some potential they have because since winning the GF in 2003 they have under-acheived. I think they can win. They have a young team who have had some experience and barring injuries they can cause upsets.
Bring it on - I'm pumped.

Who do you think will win and why?

nrl9.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah.
My tip is for St George v Bulldogs GF.

I wonder how much that is paying?

Last edited:
Good to see the Panthers have a first up win. Only the 3rd time in 11 years they have won their first round match.

Good to see the Panthers have a first up win. Only the 3rd time in 11 years they have won their first round match.

Is that true ?
I remember a few years a go when Petero signed with the Panthers the Broncs smashed em by 30-40 points first round .

Yep, at Suncorp Stadium 42-10 I think the score was. I was there on holidays so I went to the match. They were woeful.

Yep, at Suncorp Stadium 42-10 I think the score was. I was there on holidays so I went to the match. They were woeful.

Hehe , i was there too.
We had tickets to corporate seats :)

Well you never know, Panthers have some good young players . This might be their year .
Lightening Jennings and so on .
Btw did you train Jarrod Sammut during off - season :)
He's looking very fit .

Never forget the Scotty Sattler tackle on Todd Byrne GF 2003.

Last edited:
Yep, I trained him in my garage.

Nah just kidding, he must have hit some good supplements ;) in the off-season.

I wonder why he didn't play tonight?

He will struggle to make the run on side anyway at Fullback if Coote plays like he did tonight.

They have a few good young players but to win a GF you need some experience too which i think Penrith have this year. Here's hoping.

A win for the Storm!
Not that I saw the game:mad: We got rid of Foxtel to save a few $'s.
As the (AFL mad) Vic's are scared of NRL we don't get many games on free to air.

Mike.

Storm were a little flat but still did enough to win. Cooper was missing so they will be better when he returns and Smith goes back to Hooker.

Awesome game tonight between the Sea Eagles and the Tigers. Though Many had it but a great comeback by the Tigers. Of course I tipped Manly. My tipping started off badly, only 2/8. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

yeah it was a pretty good comeback by the tigers.how did you go in fantasy league mate ?what score you get?

yeah alot of people i have spoken to that tip only got around the same amount as that though.A few underdogs got up ,this years going to be a hard one to tip i predict as of all the sides look stronger.
i just checked my fantasy score i got 1105 not bad im 6 thousand in the overall rankings .Thurston smashed it with 133 on his own (spewing as i couldnt afford him)

Got 6/8 in my tipping comp. Changed my tip from roosters to rabbitohs at the last minute which was a mistake :p

Damn, I better get at least 7 this week or I;m gone already...makes for a long season ehehheh