• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The Broncos are a very young Team with a lot of potential - Haas, Fiftia, Panga Jnr, Lodge etc.
Milford is the problem. $1 million per season, jepodizes retaining those young Players. Milford's manager should be shot.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

With all that potential in the forwards yet no spine.
None.

Hahahahahaha
Even Ben Knunt would be better.

I cant see the All Blacks losing.

Parra a chance tonight?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I can and im about to watch tonights game vs the Boks which will be VERY tough. They have power forwards who carry the ball hard and a tough defence. We have struggled with them recently.

I can and im about to watch tonights game vs the Boks which will be VERY tough. They have power forwards who carry the ball hard and a tough defence. We have struggled with them recently.
Yeah watching the ra ra now. The league is done. Parra havnt turned up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good game,closer than the score suggested,ABs used the kick pass AFL style to good effect. Cheslin Kolbe is dynamite all 170 odd cm and 80 kgs of him. He broke 9 tackles and had the most run metres out of everyone,shows you if you are fast and agile enough you can thrive in todays size dominated game. What i didnt like was the amount of kicking from the halfback from the base,boring. But its so effective.

Don't know who'll win but I've recently come back to watching the Wallabies. I like the way Michael Hooper plays, tough durable in the thick of things. Scars all over his face, busted nose etc. Plays above his weight.

Don't know who'll win but I've recently come back to watching the Wallabies. I like the way Michael Hooper plays, tough durable in the thick of things. Scars all over his face, busted nose etc. Plays above his weight.

Hard fast tracks and warm conditions in Japan will suit the Wallabies. We saw when they crushed the All Blacks in Perth that they have the potential to hold the ball for long periods of time and run teams off their feet. I question their defence though and my theory is teams with the best defence usually wins World Cups. I think England will win.