• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
OK, "lent" is over. I was considerate of your hurt for 24 hours, I knew you were bleeding from the loss but everytime your Team loses its always the same "we was robbed".

The dud decisions they got early cost them.
Fuck you ref and bunker.

As everyone can see everyone else thought the Storm were hard done by even me, who was on Penrith

"That gift from the Bunker helped get the Panthers started on mounting an extraordinary comeback.

It made for a dramatic finale to a tense grand final, but upon reflection, the officials might be thankful that the Panthers did fall just short."

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020...t-wrong-right-in-the-nrl-grand-final/12811994

OK, "lent" is over. I was considerate of your hurt for 24 hours, I knew you were bleeding from the loss but everytime your Team loses its always the same "we was robbed".

As everyone can see everyone else thought the Storm were hard done by even me, who was on Penrith

"That gift from the Bunker helped get the Panthers started on mounting an extraordinary comeback.

It made for a dramatic finale to a tense grand final, but upon reflection, the officials might be thankful that the Panthers did fall just short."

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020...t-wrong-right-in-the-nrl-grand-final/12811994
I still say mansours disallowed try in the first half was wrong. Tit for tat

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Cheer up you two. Wednesday night NSW should soundly defeat Qld. My only question is who'll be sitting on whose Lap (Tim on Shrek's or Shrek on Tim's)?

I thought either Qld would grind out another gutsy win or it'd be a blow out to NSW.
Qld ambushed NSW in game one. Bennett and Mal out coached Freddy, knowing game 1 is their best chance for a win, when teamwork is minimal due to short preparation.

Nsw should not lose any game with the current squads.
The fact they still do says the effort is not always there.

I thought either Qld would grind out another gutsy win or it'd be a blow out to NSW.
Qld ambushed NSW in game one. Bennett and Mal out coached Freddy, knowing game 1 is their best chance for a win, when teamwork is minimal due to short preparation.
Yeah I predicted the very same mate.

I actually feel like that's how it will go in game 3.
Qld by 4, or NSW by 20. But nothing in between.

Looking forward to tonight's match. 50,000 QLDERS at Lang Park. That's 100,000 heads chanting Qlder! How confident are you NSWmen?

Moderately. NSW team is head and shoulders above.

But they'll probably trip over thier own confidence.

Yeah I predicted the very same mate.

I actually feel like that's how it will go in game 3.
Qld by 4, or NSW by 20. But nothing in between.

Pretty close.

All week I was on NSW. Tuesday night I thought "what can Bennett and Co do? Not enough!".

But yesterday morning I wished I could be out there, even if those big boppers made me a quadriplegic. Lang Park, 50,000 Qlders, the Coaches, the underdog tag on it went. The "Stars were aligned".

I didn't know it, I FELT it, all day yesterday. That Qlder spirit.

Yep.

NSW don't know how to play origin. It doesn't mean enough.

It needs to mean more. Clearly the best side. By a big margin.

Didn't matter.

I think the coach is the issue at the core to be honest. All the players come from winning cultures.

Craig Bellamy. Your time has come for Origin redemption. After his Storm tenure, he should jump in.

How goods that Harry Grant [MENTION=10705]Tim[/MENTION] ? He's a Tiger? Great potential. I'd never heard of him lol.

How goods that Harry Grant [MENTION=10705]Tim[/MENTION] ? He's a Tiger? Great potential. I'd never heard of him lol.
No he's the new Storm no.9.
He played this season on a loan deal at West's Tigers. Was our best player lol.

He has a Claus in his contract that if Smith plays on next season he will leave, and likely take a deal with Tigers. But Smith is leaving as far as I'm aware.