• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i sure can Bazza,hes mentioned the ref too many times.me being a proud Australian would rather just accept the better team won.Kepu should of gone to the bin btw,that late hit was reminsincent of George Smith breaking Marshalls ribs in 03.

The ref was shit and he was but the kiwis were still to good on the day.

Fuck all that sportsmanship crap that all the soft cocks that can never play competive sport go on about on social media. If it was closer I would have wanted the wallabies to blast the refs after the game, they deserved it. The way the game ended, it didn't make a difference to the result.

The ref was shit and he was but the kiwis were still to good on the day.

Fuck all that sportsmanship crap that all the soft cocks that can never play competive sport go on about on social media. If it was closer I would have wanted the wallabies to blast the refs after the game, they deserved it. The way the game ended, it didn't make a difference to the result.

Baz my mate,i hate to correct you as i feel arguing is perhaps unproductive,but i take the approach of never feeding the opposition motivation if i can help it.sometimes you do inadvertantly but its better to go about your business and concentrate on your own game.

the media especially love controversy.

And after all that, I'm off to a coaching seminar on scrums and lineouts this morning. Hosted by the NSW waratahs. Today we are with the NSW under 20s side. It'll be good to see where they're at.

Not really keen for more rugby today tho. Never thought I'd be saying that lol

natty brah?i reckon i know who you are related to,he dont look natty to me.looks like an angry juicehead.

ref was fucking terrible and as always the kiwis got the bounce of the ball.

my fav was the 2m+ forward pass and the ref then gives them a pen to score, **** must be fucking blind or biased. how anyone could miss that is beyond me.

be nice if that yellow was a red, one dick head i know reckons it was a "harsh" yellow. lol

natty brah?i reckon i know who you are related to,he dont look natty to me.looks like an angry juicehead.

Not sure what you're talking about mate! Who am I related to that you know!!?

As for the rugby, kiwis are #1 for a reason, great team & great skills. Full credit to them. Better team won.

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; don't sweat it brutha. You're an honourable man true to his bet!

I know you're not pinning it all on the ref and are at pains to say the best team won.

As for juicing? I know you haven't not even once :cool:

... Not that it freaking matters even if you did.

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; don't sweat it brutha. You're an honourable man true to his bet!

I know you're not pinning it all on the ref and are at pains to say the best team won.

As for juicing? I know you haven't not even once :cool:

... Not that it freaking matters even if you did.

Ha. Thanks mate.
All good here.

Jonah Lomu's high school athletics records still stand.

c7710028bb83bea9d5b6749938da3e03.jpg

Baaa! :cool:

Sad days indeed. Big Jonah passes and the greatest player who ever lived retires...

See Jonah's Mrs. has set up some charity page or something for her and her kids future?

Pfft... Bit rich if you ask me. Star husband passes away so we should fork out so you can maintain your lifestyle?

Look at Pocock and the local Zimbabwian guys who fight against Rhino poaching. These guys (apart from Pocock obviously) have never trained 'properly' in their life and look great! better than most of us on this board. Crazy jungle genetics!

View attachment 11611

Last edited: