• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What do you call a New Zealander with a goat under one arm and a lamb under the other?

Bi-sexual. [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

i think Australian rugby does well considering it has competition from other footy codes.but if u were to pick an Anzac team,me i would only pick 1 guy from Aussie.And that would be a tough decision as to where to put him in the loose forwards.
Its like the cricket but now the shoe is on the other foot,but this time NZ has the edge historically as well as currently.
Is Australia capable? sure.bigger upsets have happened..will they?..i dont think so.

64cea32efea79e9e46a0b23c653c1518.jpg

Well done kiwis. Better team no doubt.

It would be good if rugby wasn't Australias 4th most popular football code.

Last edited:

A bet is a bet. I've changed my avatar for the week.
NZ too good. Ref not up to scratch tho. NZ would've won with any ref in any case.
Dan Carter untouchable. Pocock and Hooper can hold their heads up high. Played out of their skin the whole tournament.

Unfortunately too many handling errors & turnovers from Wallabies, though until refs & officials stop believing All Blacks invincible, they will be.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

And after all that, I'm off to a coaching seminar on scrums and lineouts this morning. Hosted by the NSW waratahs. Today we are with the NSW under 20s side. It'll be good to see where they're at.

Not really keen for more rugby today tho. Never thought I'd be saying that lol

Last edited:
I agree. Wallabies didn't have the final Polish, just needed to hold onto the ball better most of the time. We all agree all blacks were better this morning but bloody hell im surprised the ref didn't have his autograph book out for the all blacks or offer to polish their nobs.

The way the game is refed makes it hard to watch at times. Even as a guy growing up watching/playing afl I think rugby has the potential to be the best football code to watch but the rules and scoring hurts it. All the kicking scoring should be reduced by 1. The spectacle is the tries, not the kicking.

Actually I'm not a fan of sonny bill but apparently he gave his medal away to a young kid who streaked onto the field to try and congratulate him. Good on him. The medal itsef means nothing to him, will sit in a cupboard gathering dust forever, will be something the kid remembers forever.

im being sarcastic btw just in case you missed it through the tears in your eyes.i think you need to import more islanders,kiwis and argentinians.

Last edited:
i sure can Bazza,hes mentioned the ref too many times.me being a proud Australian would rather just accept the better team won.Kepu should of gone to the bin btw,that late hit was reminsincent of George Smith breaking Marshalls ribs in 03.

its not Australian to cry for so long.just suck it up and enjoy 2nd place.i think considering that 3 different sports compete for the cattle that really Aussie rugby does very well.