• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Leaving Lockyer out for Slater is controversial but as Fullbacks, Slater seems superior IMO.

Wingers are a hard choice.

Now do the Blues. Mitchell Pearce or Tommy Raudonikis at Halfback [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] ?????

1. Jack
2. Etingshousen
3. Girdler
4. Kenny
5. Grothe
6. Daley
7. Johns
8. Lazarus
9. Toovey
10. Haragon
11. Geyer
12. Davidson
13. Clyde
14. Roberts
15. Mackay
16. Gillespie
17. Wing

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

1. Jack
2. Etingshousen
3. Girdler
4. Kenny
5. Grothe
6. Daley
7. Johns
8. Lazarus
9. Toovey
10. Haragon
11. Geyer
12. Davidson
13. Clyde
14. Roberts
15. Mackay
16. Gillespie
17. Wing

Daley and Clyde greater than Fitler hence no room. Hard to leave Buderus and Elias out.
Also Sterlo and Mortimer but Johns won out.

Ryan Girdler :D

Cause he's a Panther hey? Might as well have made Anthony Griffin Coach then :p

Yeah I wasn't really helping. Not a big fan of your centres, what about Michael O'Connor?

Great pack and plenty of good ones that missed out

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Yeah I wasn't really helping. Not a big fan of your centres, what about Michael O'Connor?

Great pack and plenty of good ones that missed out

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Lots of good forwards but yes lacking good centres and wingers.
Mick Cronin or Steve Ella perhaps.

Wasnt slater slipping and falling down? Had he not slipped would head contact been made? Needs to be considered imo.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

It was late. But not aimed high at all. That part was just unfortunate. It was slater though, a golden boy. Soliola will be punished.

It was high. Slater only descended about 6 inches.
Also being so late it shouldn't matter whether Slater was falling or not.

Matters if he doesnt hit him high though. It would just be a late tackle.