• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
We got the irish,delayed kick off free to air in an 1.5 hrs or so. Theyve beaten us twice in the last 3 games plus a couple of real close ones before that, after over 100 yrs of never beating us. They come with real commitment and hit rucks like men possessed. Im worried.

Happy with that. For me its the subtlety and variation of the All black forwards ball play that is the key to breaking down a fresh fired up defence. The runner off the ruck has multiple options. He can either hit it up with a support player either side becoming assistants in the clean out,he can pass either side of him with runners off his shoulder changing angle,he can throw a cut out pass to a guy 2 wide of him or he can pass out the back to a back looping around.

Its actually intense training and good coaching as well as the big men having good ball skills and tactical awareness to make the right choice as to what to do. To me thats a key difference between the All Blacks and the rest of the world. We got big men who are ball players.

They are morals to win the WC.

England will be twice as tough. Ireland have a good team that has beaten both the Wallabies at home and the All Blacks at a neutral venue but they are past their best and play predictable rugby which involves a lot of kicking from the halfback and 1st five. When they fell behind quickly early they had to run the ball and they weren't much of a threat. England have a lot more power.

Didn’t expect that.

He will bite the dust along with Chieka.
we got done in the forwards.. we played too wide of the ruck and allowed their linespeed to hit our runners behind the gainline,needed our ball runners in tighter and more direct. Our set piece got beaten too,especially lineouts. Don't know why we tried to play wide without establishing dominance up front. You cant avoid the fact that you need to win elite level games in the forwards.

Hansen has great record 109 tests as coach with only 9 losses but I suspect a few players are there due to his provincial bias and it was shown last night that rugby is a young mans game,we have forwards in the early to mid 30s and past their best. Theres a couple of other selections that beforehand had a big question mark in my mind in the backs as well,and they got exposed but its too fricken late now.

Last edited:
ARU dumped Jones cause he failed, now they are calling him a genius.
No amount of money will bring him back.

Sack the whole ARU administration.

ARU dumped Jones cause he failed, now they are calling him a genius.
No amount of money will bring him back.

Sack the whole ARU administration.

Funny that was the next thought that popped into my brain. Jones IS a genius,thats the 2nd time hes masterminded a World cup semi-final defeat of the All Blacks. Really he should be the next Wallaby coach but your admins suck.

They won’t be able to afford him now. He be able to name his own price.

Fuck you ARU.... BUT the players have to wear some of the blame too. HTFU khunts.

They won’t be able to afford him now. He be able to name his own price.

Fuck you ARU.... BUT the players have to wear some of the blame too. HTFU khunts.

Its not a national sport in Aussie like it is here,you have other contact sports that are more popular. If I was Aussie coach id be picking a lot of league and AFL players and moulding them to play rugby.lol.

Im not a misogynist but mate you don't need a kiwi woman running your game.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Tell me about it.

WTF were they thinking?
That’s why the whole board of the ARU should be sacked.

Flanagan is useless.
Not a very apt replacement for Cronk.
They could’ve spent their money much better.

Can’t win the comp with him at half.