• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
He is an angry lil man isnt he....if he was my coach id be fuck scared of him lol....but I think that will be good for NSW maybe they will get their balls back.

Very angry man, and I think that's part of the reason he doesn't make a good long term coach for club sides. I think he gets too angry and goes off all the time and players don't always respond well to that. He might go better with the blues over the shorter origin period tho.... Time will tell

When asked what he thought about the courier mail article about "the worst blues side ever" apparentley his response was "I don't give a fuck what they think." chill out sticky....

Again NSW just not having enough experience, confidence, passion to finish the game. I think QLD were playing at about 70% alot of the game...if they can improve on a few small things will be a long 3 games for NSW lol.

NSW did look good in bits but I think that had alot to do with QLD not playing well..not so much NSW being the better side.

Sort of a weird game...looking forward to the 2nd one.

id just like to point out Sam thaiday is a coward.... hes a good player but sheezzz.... always 3rd or fourth man in for a fight and always blindsides someone. COWARD!!! he got scared though when beau scott had him by scruff of neck.. hahaha...

come on thaiday if you want to fight do it properly.

id just like to point out Sam thaiday is a coward.... hes a good player but sheezzz.... always 3rd or fourth man in for a fight and always blindsides someone. COWARD!!! he got scared though when beau scott had him by scruff of neck.. hahaha...

come on thaiday if you want to fight do it properly.

Good old Thaiday looking for the biff LOL

He played sick last night - one of the best of the night.

Wtf was with that mix up between Dugan and Morris that let Yow Yeh score. Morris tried to block him, but failed pretty bad. Uate had an awesome game, whenever he had the ball he looked dangerous.

Learoyd-Lahrs has a fractured cheekbone, may be back for origin 2. i thought Uate, Jennings, Beau scott and Dugan were standouts and Gasnier and Pearce were solid in defence. Kade snowden went well for 10 min then gassed and King..... well f me. Positive signs though, especially the goal line defense to hold out 5 sets in a row was outstanding

I think Dugan played GREAT for his 1st game...was a standout for alot of the game...only a few lil mistakes towards the end...that was totally his fault.

I would not be changing anything for the 2nd game....if they do they are out of theirs minds....

I see at least 3-4 changes.

Hayne, Watmough, Leeroyd Lars (possibly injured though), Galloway and Heighnton need to come in.

King, Merrin, Mannah and Morris should make way

Ok then Hayne for one of the Hookers (Ennis or Young) and give Morris another chance. A Hooker should play 80 mins anyway.

Finally I tipped the whole round this week, Sure there were no major upsets but still gotta tip the winners.