• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hang your head in shame NSW.
Thats my thoughts.

It was like Beazley losing the unlosable election.
Was was dumped by the party immediately.

Freddy, it’s time to go.

Bellamy step in as Tim said.

He could literally create a Blue Dynasty. With the current NSW talent pool, it should be easy.

Such depth in every position, yet the idiot selected how many out of thier regular positions?

Gutho and Wighton the big ones. Names as the key centres....yet neither of them play as centres.
Probably 5 or 6 good centres to choose from including Zac Lomax and Nick Kotric......

I don't understand. I really don't.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Why Qld won:

Boyd Cordner injured.
Nathan Brown starting the brawl in game 2.
Payne Haas hitting Fau, then gesturing as he was walking off in game 2.
Paul Gallen saying the Qld Jersey doesn't mean anything.
Paul Gallen saying it was the worst Qld team in 30 years.
Lang Park.
50,000 Qlders.
Benny, Mal, Choppy, Henry etc
Underdog tag on Qld.
The Players responded.
Tedesco gone early.
Walker gone early.

Thanks Gal :D

you d be surprised how many kiwis love State of Origin despite a fair number of em never stepping foot in Aussie. Even to the point its almost parochial who you support. I dont care who wins,i just like a good game of footy and it certainly brings that. The defence is so tough.

you d be surprised how many kiwis love State of Origin despite a fair number of em never stepping foot in Aussie. Even to the point its almost parochial who you support. I dont care who wins,i just like a good game of footy and it certainly brings that. The defence is so tough.

State of Origin is a bit like when NZ plays Australia in League. NZ just wanna beat their bigger more fancied "older brother" Australia. Qld has that same spirit against NSW. Plus NSW cheated for 70 odd years.

Kiwis should be Blues supporters. Haha

I mean, NZ was a part of NSW initially before they gained independence and became thier own country.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

my favourite era is between 88-95,i have a pretty good knowledge of league during that time,and Graham Lowe coached Queensland. 91 was a great series so if i was gonna lean a way it would be Queensland. I just havent followed as closely in recent years,a fair chunk of players are unknown to me.

Walters is a shot duck also.

Shudda stuck with the Origin squad and the Fox gig.

They said that about Brad Thorn when he first started at the Qld Reds. They're now Super Rugby AU champions.
Walters has the backing of the Broncos greats, to help.