• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, even I wouldn't holiday in Townsville. I'm guessing he means one of the Islands. All the beaches are netted. Crocodiles, Jellyfish, Sea snakes.

Last edited:
Tevita Panga Jr and Jamayne Isaako caught having talks with Michael McGuire [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]

A good pair. Panga Jnr just the kinda forward McGuire likes. Remember the infamous Rabbitohs "road kill" call.

Tevita Panga Jr and Jamayne Isaako caught having talks with Michael McGuire [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]

A good pair. Panga Jnr just the kinda forward McGuire likes. Remember the infamous Rabbitohs "road kill" call.
Would be a great acquisition. He's signed a few interesting players of late.

Laurie.
L.Leilua.
Joe Ofahengue.
Ken Mamalou.

And for next year Jackson Hastings who has been in great touch in the SuperLeague.

They are three good signings IMO when you factor in who is available and also the shit form the Tigers have been in the past 10 years haha. Add TPJ and Issako and the team starts looking quite good. Crucially, Issako is another goal kicker.

They also have another pommy git, a centre, apparently one of the best in the SuperLeague if that means anything, coming next season.

All these signings. Should be good for 9th in 2022.

[emoji14]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Would be a great acquisition. He's signed a few interesting players of late.

Laurie.
L.Leilua.
Joe Ofahengue.
Ken Mamalou.

And for next year Jackson Hastings who has been in great touch in the SuperLeague.

They are three good signings IMO when you factor in who is available and also the shit form the Tigers have been in the past 10 years haha. Add TPJ and Issako and the team starts looking quite good. Crucially, Issako is another goal kicker.

They also have another pommy git, a centre, apparently one of the best in the SuperLeague if that means anything, coming next season.

All these signings. Should be good for 9th in 2022.

[emoji14]

Maumalo is an interesting 1. Rated the best winger in the NRL only 2 seasons ago,reading facey comments its 50/50 over his worth. Personally i think hes pretty good,makes metres finishes well and usually takes multiple defenders to get him down. A few aspects of his game like outright speed compared to the real fliers and a bit slow to turn cos hes huge. I wont be surprised if he smashes the Warriors when the Tigers play.lol

What did I say? "It's an above average Squad for a good Coach to build on"!
They have the individually skilled players required to make the 8. I agree.

But getting it all to work is proving problematic.

Part of the puzzle is of course how well a group of blokes (regardless of talent) can listen and work together.

Part of the puzzle is of course how well a group of blokes (regardless of talent) can listen and work together.

And that second part is where the "good Coach" comes in.
Wayne Bennett would say; good Players make an ordinary Coach look good ie Seibold at South's. But a good Coach is struggling without good Players he'd say.

Last edited:
Can someone get Wayne Bennett, A Grade Coach for over 45 years on the Phone please?

Tell him Gerry Belshaw who once wore the Green n Gold at a PL event and who once skulled a 1 Litre bottle of Coke in the Lunchroom knows more about Rugby League than him. I'm sure Wayne will love some assistance!

This

Can someone get Wayne Bennett, A Grade Coach for over 45 years on the Phone please?

Tell him Gerry Belshaw who once wore the Green n Gold at a PL event and who once skulled a 1 Litre bottle of Coke in the Lunchroom knows more about Rugby League than him. I'm sure Wayne will love some assistance!

? Going a bit overboard there bah.

I just finished watching the Storm game,uh ok