• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You armchair coaches will get your chance, there's another game you know. Win the forward battle and you will get some chances. Take your chances and you are half way there. Win Qld's moments and stop them scoring and you get the chocolates.

Simple game.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Fark. NSW game plan is simple and NSW know it as Bozo Fulton said. Bash it up the middle, so the Backs can run. That's basic Footy. NSW steered from the game plan.

It all starts in the Forwards, this series moreso than any other for NSW.

final match will be great to watch. I backed nz to win y 13 first match, but stayed out tonight in wet weather.

Haha. They smashed a terrible team. Tigers were paying 2.33 which was really quite astonishing...so i put 50 on em for some easy money.

You could be right Los Lobos, but with a coach like Ivan Cleary, i dare say hes made up his mind on 95% of the team for next year.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

He's Shane Watson equivalent. Useless overrated khunts.

Timeah's bitterness over NSW State of Origin loses is but a drop in the Ocean compared to your year round Tsunami of bitterness. God I hope Gus renews Griffin's contract!!!! :D

Daily Telegraph June 17 2017

"Penrith coach Anthony Griffin set to be rewarded with two-year extension

ANTHONY Griffin has steered Penrith’s season back on track, now he is set to be rewarded with a contract extension. The Sunday Telegraph can reveal Griffin is closing in on a two-year upgrade to ensure he remains at the foot of the mountains until at least the end of the 2020 season. The former Brisbane mentor still has one year on his contract, but Penrith officials are keen to extend his stay at the club ......... "

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...n/news-story/dce0d987fd366321b03b86e110143b9c

This has made my Weekend!!!

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif