• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fuck storm. Its nice to see them struggling after what a decade of dominance.

Vunuvalo was thier worse today. Adocarr not much better.

Croft and muster cant handle the pressure so far. Imo.

Good grinding win again by tigers. Coach doing ok.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just a pack of cheating ****s is all.

Did you watch todays game?

There is a storm hand on the ball in 3/4 of all tackles with more than 1tackler involved. Just incase they can get away with it. And they did once today too. Slater with a rather crafty 2nd man in rake....

The ref could be heard several times today quitw clearly telling smith to let go of the tacklers too....hes not getting away with much this year. Thats a key point in itself.

No question how good they are mind you. But they dont need those things to win games.

Here's a hot tip for you gamblers here [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] jump on the Knights over the Broncos. Teams seem to like excuses. Kevie Walters leaving the Broncs might be a good excuse for em

Should be good odds.

Here's a hot tip for you gamblers here [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] jump on the Knights over the Broncos. Teams seem to like excuses. Kevie Walters leaving the Broncs might be a good excuse for em

Should be good odds.
Yeah i like the knights this week.

Just a pack of cheating ****s is all.

Did you watch todays game?

There is a storm hand on the ball in 3/4 of all tackles with more than 1tackler involved. Just incase they can get away with it. And they did once today too. Slater with a rather crafty 2nd man in rake....

The ref could be heard several times today quitw clearly telling smith to let go of the tacklers too....hes not getting away with much this year. Thats a key point in itself.

Chicken wing grapple tackle, crusher. They invented em all didn't they. Salary cap rorting.
Why does a Team have a BJJ Coach?

Should be good odds.

How much were the Knights paying?

Listen to Stiffy you kunce!

I took knights. Confidently too. Broncos are cooked. Will be a long year for them. Imo, this is the worst performing broncos i can remember.

Struggling against a winless team.
Score one try when Parra had a man down off a kick.
Great team Griffin.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

They scored one try against the worse defensive team.
Not good really.
Even the Gold Coast would’ve put 5 tries on.

Last edited:
Tigers doing well so far. Playing for eachother. It's great to see.

Too bad knights could handle Storm. What a fairy tale that would be.