• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
After warriors and titans efforts in week 1....you have to wonder what the end of the table is gunna look like lol. Canberra should be down there somewhere id have thought. And im certain that Keiren Foran will start missing his....errr plants in NZ or something soon and quit...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Foran wont go back to NZ mate,hes spent the majority of his life in Aussie.Theyll have to catch him match fixing and deport him lol.

Broncos over the 2017 Grand Finalists last night .......... [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] ;)

Tigers just beat them both against the odds......

Crazy. Two weeks in a row against the top 2 seeds is not a fluke.

But....i think what is happening is that tigers have come in better prepared. Hitting thier stride from day. Storm always take a while to find that rhythm. We play em again in 3 or 4 weeks time. I think storm by 14.

Broncos in for a tough game next week against tigers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Titans had a lot of disallowed tries today.I will try and follow the Warriors this year but usually stop following halfway thru the season in disgust.They do have the best fullback and right wing in the comp imo.A lot depends on Johnson.

I got the Tigers at $51 to win the comp.

Hope that's not your Super lol.
[MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] I'll have a look at the Teams (Broncs and Tiges) and Form sometime during the Week and let you know who's going to win ;)

Penrith apologise after claims South Sydney star Greg Inglis was racially abused at Panthers Stadium - 9Wide World of Sportshttps://apple.news/A4IDDno06SsuF0w_1vRAjwQ